Raven is a 5-5
Aquaman is a 4-6
Shazam is a 7-3
Ares is a 5-5
Wowo is a 3-7
Flash is 5-5
Cyborg is a 4-6

I agree with everything else.
I think Nightwing has a slight advantage with Raven, I don't think shazam does terrible in the matchup for it to be a 7-3...like NW Zod is 3-7...I don't picture Nightwing dominating him like that.

I had Ares as 5-5, but that character can make nightings life pure hell. I would give him the slight advantage due to him getting up for free, and winning the zoning battle.

WoWo is NOT a 3-7. You're smoking crack.

Flash is NOT a 5-5.

I could settle for a 4-6 for Cyborg, but I still think he dominates that match.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I think Nightwing has a slight advantage with Raven, I don't think shazam does terrible in the matchup for it to be a 7-3...like NW Zod is 3-7...I don't picture Nightwing dominating him like that.

I had Ares as 5-5, but that character can make nightings life pure hell. I would give him the slight advantage due to him getting up for free, and winning the zoning battle.

Flash is NOT a 5-5.

Who have you ever played to determine those numbers you think he doesn't lose though? I know chongo plays ducky, zyphox, foxy, relaxed.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Who have you ever played to determine those numbers you think he doesn't lose though? I know chongo plays ducky, zyphox, foxy, relaxed.
My matchup chart, my opinons.

Who have you played with Nightwing to question me?

I don't feel like getting into a pissing contest about matchup numbers. I posted mine, he critiqued it, I then critiqued his changes. That's how forums and communication work. This whole "Well who the hell are you to say" is completely contradictory to the premise of these open tier lists.

It's averages anyways. Not like it matters in the long run.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
And you're criticising someone's opinion who has done more with nightwing. Have you played the people he's played?
What are you talking about...I posted my matchup chart. It's what I think the matchups are.

Chongo's is different, that's fine. I just offered up my view.

Also, why are you arguing on his behalf anyways? Chongo is a big boy. Go to one of the other 30 forums you visit and chime in there.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise

Flash is NOT a 5-5.

Have you played ducky offline? Have you even played Ducky? I used to think it was even but the zoning is too good.

IDK I think Shazam gets bodied. I could settle for 6-4

I've played KDZ offline and Filipino Man online and they both agree that NW gets bodied. It feels a lot harder then a 6-4

I'm not arguing the Flash MU. It's 5-5, I've played every Flash there is and I only get proven right.

There's no way that both Cyborg and Zod can be 3-7, since Cyborg is a poor man Zod. Cyborg blows ass when you get in, he literally can't do anything.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I still don't get why NW-Lex is 6-4 for everyone other than people saying they bodied Empr Karma so it's bad for me.

Also i think it's funny how MMH is listed as my 3rd worst matchup now lol. This is starting to get worse

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Have you played ducky offline? Have you even played Ducky? I used to think it was even but the zoning is too good.

I've played KDZ offline and Filipino Man online and they both agree that NW gets bodied. It feels a lot harder then a 6-4

I'm not arguing the Flash MU. It's 5-5, I've played every Flash there is and I only get proven right.

There's no way that both Cyborg and Zod can be 3-7, since Cyborg is a poor man Zod. Cyborg blows ass when you get in, he literally can't do anything.

I can't argue against your offline experiences or your opinion on matchups.

All I can do is respectively post my opinions. The rest if up to you guys :)

The majority of these numbers we are arguing one point. I have no problem with that at all. If this chart allowed .5's I bet they would be a lot closer.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
My changes:
Raven is a 5-5
Aquaman is a 4-6
Shazam is a 7-3
Ares is a 5-5
Wowo is a 3-7
Flash is 5-5
Cyborg is a 4-6

I agree with everything else.
I don't play either of these characters, so I'm not saying you're right or wrong about this, but why is Shazam a 7-3?

EDIT:

yup and nobody wants to make a account
It won't let me :(

I've tried multiple times and it keeps telling me that there is no account for my e-mail accounts, but I can't create them because there's already one tied to those accounts.
I even created a new e-mail just to comment and it said the same thing :(

Double Edit:

Nevermind, got it to work.

Last edited:

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson

Flash is NOT a 5-5.

Nightwing vs Raven is like 4.5 - 5.5. It's alway been known as a losing match up for NW I don't want to call it a pure 4-6 personally, its my responsibility to play really good Ravens I just haven't bump into too many on PSN and beat most of the regular online warriors pretty easy. I'm pretty sure I'll get my tail handed to me against an elite Raven. If you have really good Raven experience, plz share with me I could use it for future reference.

I agree, Ares has some ways on getting out. Ares has some pretty sick set ups, but I also I don't see the Ares match up being a zoning contest all the time. His zoning tools are pretty good (particularly his trait and MB fireball). I think NW has enough to handle his zoning. Upclose I think this is where NW dominates, can interrupt his D1 Trait with Staff D1 and can check Ares with B2 since Ares doesn't have a Superman F23 or GL B13 is make NW feel threaten. Ares's plus strings should be respected of course. First fighting time fighing Ares I never gave a damn about his plus strings and paid the price dearly. Now the MU is just patience and fighting my spots. I think this is one of NW's better match ups. NW is basically the low tier killer. I'm not sure if it's anything close to a 4-6 in favor of Ares.

NW beats Flash or loses?