What's new

Eventhubs Launches an Injustice Tier List

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
defuq?
why does superman keeps going up in the tier list?
bane needs to be top 8
It would be nice to see a list of this made by only top/tournament players.
It would give us an idea of how the tier list looks like it

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
You think that NW beats raven? Why?
He checks her well at half and full screen. Flying grayson is a useful punish tool in the matchup at long distances. She has a good run away game, but Nightwings OKI game can be utilized at full force against her. I wouldn't argue a 5-5 tho. Once I started understanding this match, I stopped having problems with it.

TKB

Noob
@HoneyBee i almost agree with your MU chart, i have zatanna at 4 - 6 though and i have flash beating sinestro, green arrow, raven, harley, lobo, killer frost, grundy, shazam, and ares. wait then i must not agree with you then :pi honestly have flash top 5, he is so hard to deal with, RMS pressure too
stronk, get hit first round say bye to your health into corner reversal 50/50 set up. flash is fucked up man.
Thank you for not downplaying this character. He is seriously scary and hard to deal with.

Deathstroke's current placement is amusing. Better than GL and Bane...?

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
Lobo actually doesn't have mostly bad MU's
He generally has an even amount of Bad and Good MU's while having a lot of 5-5's

That's just what I think, I'm too lazy to make an honest to goodness MU chart or get into deep MU discussion right now :p
Grundy has the most bad MU's