What's new

Eventhubs Launches an Injustice Tier List

LEGEND

YES!
Aquaman beats little over half the cast (some badly) and doesn't have a single losing MU

Please correct this people. The disparity between him and MMH is disgusting

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Aquaman beats little over half the cast (some badly) and doesn't have a single losing MU

Please correct this people. The disparity between him and MMH is disgusting
I agree with you word for word about Aquaman.

Which is also why this shows you just how much better MMH is than the other top tier characters.

TKB

Noob
Screw you guys lol, THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!!
See, these are the comments I put up with on a daily basis. You hateful spiteful man. Sorry, I'm sure you're busy burning a cross right now and have to get back to the klan. Sorry to interrupt. ;)

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
@NoobHunter420

@Doombawkz would you be kind enough to post the mu chart i sent you it should be in a pm from like a month ago. i cant access it cos i have only my phone. thanks.
5-5
Batman
Shazam
Harley Quinn
Martian Manhunter

Winning
Aquaman
Black Adam
Catwoman
Cyborg
Deathstroke
Doomsday
Green Arrow
Green Lantern
Hawkgirl
Lobo
Raven
Solomon Grundy
Wonderwoman

Losing
Scorpion

?????? (need to be further examined)
Ares
Batgirl
Flash
Joker
Killer Frost
Lex Luthor
Nightwing
Sinestro
Superman
Zatanna (supposedly bad, but she's a teleporting character online, it is very possible its just the lag.)
Zod

This is the only one I personally have on file from you. Go ahead and change how you see fit.

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
Overall there are some questionable mu here. However, my biggest complaint is the Black Adam vs Sinestro mu. It is a 5-5 right now but I don't see how. Sinestro dominates this match up with one d3 sweep. Then Black Adam is screwed because he can't get out. How is this a 5-5 mu. I say 8-2 Sinestro!!!

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
Why is Ares considered bottom tier? I thought he was solid mid-tier. Safe pokes and does good damage. What am I missing?