What's new

Eventhubs Launches an Injustice Tier List

Glass Sword

Nobody
The thing is, I feel like this is like going to the voting booth.. People vote for who they know, and then they just randomly punch in the rest of the X's on the ballot. So it's not necessarily totally reflective of public opinion. It seems to depend just as much on people reporting scores for things they don't know about :(
Sampling error is just a fact of life when dealing with self reporting. There is no know way to get more accurate numbers about a subject like this than a survey. There are certainly ways to curb it like for people who have never seen a match up to not report numbers. This is the internet however and not a phone survey. Such error will eventually become not as prominent as more people vote. This is assuming everyone keeps their chart updated however so that will come into play later.
Just saying it is the best we got or going to get.

E

Eldriken

As it stands at the moment, Doomsday apparently has 13 favorable MUs.

I must admit, however, that the entire tier list is shaping up to what seems to be a lot more accurate.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Sampling error is just a fact of life when dealing with self reporting. There is no know way to get more accurate numbers about a subject like this than a survey. There are certainly ways to curb it like for people who have never seen a match up to not report numbers. This is the internet however and not a phone survey so such error will eventually become not as prominent as more people vote. This is assuming everyone keeps their chart updated however so that will come into play later.
Just saying it is the best we got or going to get.
Yeah. I think that on a site like Eventhubs the error will be high eventually due to people saying "oh this is fun, let me put in some numbers" rather than actually having an opinion on the matchups.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
@HoneyBee i almost agree with your MU chart, i have zatanna at 4 - 6 though and i have flash beating sinestro, green arrow, raven, harley, lobo, killer frost, grundy, shazam, and ares. wait then i must not agree with you then :pi honestly have flash top 5, he is so hard to deal with, RMS pressure too stronk, get hit first round say bye to your health into corner reversal 50/50 set up. flash is fucked up man.