What's new

EMP|CD Jr's Injustice: Gods Among Us most recent tier list - do you agree?

Do you agree with this tier list?

• Yes

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 65 36.9%
  • Some of it

Votes: 87 49.4%

• Total voters

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Lol I'm having so much fun. I remember back in mk when I used to give my opinion on characters, match ups, and tier list in mk and used to get shitted on then year later I was right on 95% of the things I said. This is the same community that at one point thought jax was the best in the game and that jax beats kabal. The same community that said kenshi had 5 or more bad match ups, same community who said skarlet wasn't that good. Same community I tried to teach how to get blow up jax strings with low hit box character but decided to give foxy credit of "discovering how to beat jax" when I already was trying to teach everyone how to beat him. Same community that said smoke reset will never be mastered yet we got waffles landing the reset 90% of the time. Lol you guys make me sick. don't worry I'll become "relevant" In injustice soon so my words can matter cause i really REALLY REALLY care about what you guys think I really do look how much I care look -_______________________- see?
With all due respect you really should care because this community made you famous and still supports you to this day(front paged for example) Sometimes when your the front man a lil class and biting your tongue is necessary as you carry our rep with you wherever you go. Just food for thought.

Posthuman

Where's TJ Combo?
Lol I'm having so much fun. I remember back in mk when I used to give my opinion on characters, match ups, and tier list in mk and used to get shitted on then year later I was right on 95% of the things I said. This is the same community that at one point thought jax was the best in the game and that jax beats kabal. The same community that said kenshi had 5 or more bad match ups, same community who said skarlet wasn't that good. Same community I tried to teach how to get blow up jax strings with low hit box character but decided to give foxy credit of "discovering how to beat jax" when I already was trying to teach everyone how to beat him. Same community that said smoke reset will never be mastered yet we got waffles landing the reset 90% of the time. Lol you guys make me sick. don't worry I'll become "relevant" In injustice soon so my words can matter cause i really REALLY REALLY care about what you guys think I really do look how much I care look -_______________________- see?

And this is why I keep coming back to tym... MK9 drama was the best. Injustice is just retarded capcom boys that jointed that site for the dc fighters wack.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Yeah I know. It's very very easy for get to get in say against MMH, ZOD, batman very easy oh and she bears aquaman also right?
iaDG
air dashes
sweeps
shield charges n tosses.

Aquaman cant do much about iaDG without putting himself at risk, and her shield stance specials are good against FTD.
MMH has to take risks to punish proper iaDGs. You can sweep under a few of his strings too.
Batman you can just sweep under EVERYTHING. Including trait.

Zod I havent played enough against.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook

To be fair, you were delivering much more in MK even in its early days than you are now in IGAU early days. I guess we'll just have to see.

CD jr

Noob
iaDG
air dashes
sweeps
shield charges n tosses.

Aquaman cant do much about iaDG without putting himself at risk, and her shield stance specials are good against FTD.
MMH has to take risks to punish proper iaDGs. You can sweep under a few of his strings too.
Batman you can just sweep under EVERYTHING. Including trait.

Zod I havent played enough against.
all my WW tech and everything I do with WW I owe to you. But I would Really love you watch you play against Tom Bray or insaynne OFFLINE and see how good all that works again aquaman

187x

Noob
Batman lacks wake ups and a good anti air those are his faults. Still I believe he is one of the best in the game with only one bad match up which is aquaman.
lacking anti airs in this game doesnt mean a thing. D2 aa suck except for a few. Batman anti air is his j2 air to air.

sgZick

Noob
Well, I am not a top player, to argue this and I accept other peoples oppinion in general. CD Jr. has its reasons to put each character as he did. Personally I don't see all those reasons looking at the list, I don't see Aquaman above Black Adam and I see Raven as well as Hawkgirl arond Catwoman level. Bane is a bit better than Grundy and Ares as well in my eyes. Other than that okay, but as mentioned multiple times, any current tier list won't be long lived...

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Who's the best and who's the worst? Sometimes we ask these questions in order to decide our main character or picking up a new one. More often than not, top players are asked these questions from fellow tournament players or casual players. Well, for those who appreciate top player, CD Jr's feedback on where he believes the cast lies in the tier list he tweeted his list on twitter about a day ago. With little surprise, many could probably guess who his top two were.

View attachment 7641

After reviewing CD Jr's list, do you agree or disagree?

Source: MK_CDJr
Credit: EventHubs
This is how I see it

S Tier
Black Adam, Superman, Green Lantern ( he has all the tools), Batman,Wonderwoman
A+Tier
Catwoman, Killer Frost, Flash, Martian Manhunter, BatGirl, Doomsday, Aquaman, Zod
A Tier
Raven, NightWing, Shazam, Green Arrow, Deathstroke(Mix up and zoning) , Sinestro, Hawkgirl
B+ Tier
Bain,Lobo,Joker,Ares, Solomon Grundy, Scorpion, Cyborg, lex luther

Don't know where to put Zatanna yet.