What's new

EMP|CD Jr's Injustice: Gods Among Us most recent tier list - do you agree?

Do you agree with this tier list?

• Yes

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 65 36.9%
  • Some of it

Votes: 87 49.4%

• Total voters

zaf

professor
scorpion better than raven. um nope.
Actually that probably is true.

Scorpion has good neutral game control. Good interactable control and just needs a good life lead to sit on. Just cuz his teleport was nerfed doesn't mean the rest of his tool set is ignored.

No one plays him but I do and I have no issues using him.

CD jr mind also chimming in on why scorpion is viable?

zaf

professor
Nice, nice silly sheep-eh, I mean, wise friends, keep downplaying Raven
it is not that she is being downplayed. she is a good character
there are just a lot better characters then her.
that is all it really comes down to.
i dont see why people get so butthurt over this. she is not necessarily a low tier in this game.
like kt smith said, 90% of the cast is a tier. there are just a lot better characters with better tools then her.

Mt Mutombo

Banned
Superman is not above BA, MMH, WW or Batman neither is Aquaman. All are on equal terms, you can put GL in there as well. Aquaman better than BA, WW, Batman, MMH or even GL? You must of bumped your head while posting this boy.

Y vamos a hablar en serio aqui, cual es el chiste del idiota este subiendo esto al front page? Que estupidez es esta?

Owerbart

I miss you
it is not that she is being downplayed. she is a good character
there are just a lot better characters then her.
that is all it really comes down to.
i dont see why people get so butthurt over this. she is not necessarily a low tier in this game.
like kt smith said, 90% of the cast is a tier. there are just a lot better characters with better tools then her.
I'm not butthurt at all, I learnt to sit back and just laugh about tier lists. Thing is her tools are IMO a little bit overseen. Time will tell.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
I believe several people called this. They all get a cookie, I'll start baking ^_^

zaf

professor
I'm not butthurt at all, I learnt to sit back and just laugh about tier lists. Thing is her tools are IMO a little bit overseen. Time will tell.
They aren't being overseen. I know what they are. So do a lot of high level players like jr and anyone in the tri-state area ( ny, philly, nj). I see these players the most and talk to them about the game the most. They allll agree that raven is good and have good tools. but like i mentioned, they all say that there are just better characters. She is viable and people can definitely go far with her ( if you do not run into doomsday rofl), but when you put all the characters on paper and compare them of course she will end up lower. It really does not mean much in this game because everyone is A-tier.

If you dont care for tier lists, thats fine and all. You can have your own opinion. Just does not make sense to call everyone a sheep for downplaying her. When it is not that at all.

Owerbart

I miss you
They aren't being overseen. I know what they are. So do a lot of high level players like jr and anyone in the tri-state area ( ny, philly, nj). I see these players the most and talk to them about the game the most. They allll agree that raven is good and have good tools. but like i mentioned, they all say that there are just better characters. She is viable and people can definitely go far with her ( if you do not run into doomsday rofl), but when you put all the characters on paper and compare them of course she will end up lower. It really does not mean much in this game because everyone is A-tier.

If you dont care for tier lists, thats fine and all. You can have your own opinion. Just does not make sense to call everyone a sheep for downplaying her. When it is not that at all.
Well, I guess I can't make a joke anymore on this site.

Actually, I thought it was very good but very complete flash this? is the highest level AY THE MOST ROUNDED, well, level up.

Sami

Noob
Based on that list, I'm expecting CDjr to get seriously blown up by a good Raven player in the near future ;). She is not bottom 8 - not even close.

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Raven makes sense. She is A tier and well rounded. Great character like many in this game. I often feel like people are blind when looking at character placement on these types of MU charts. There are tiny differences between charecter placement, but some people see a charecter at the bottom and think FISH TIER. No, they are mostly all still S-Tier/A-Tier... and a few B-Tier.

Don't focus so much on whom is above/below whom, but rather WHERE, they are placed.

That is my tier list message for the year.

ryumanjisen

I only work in black,sometimes in very dark grey.
I can agree with most of the tier placement (although Adam should be top, along with Clark and Arthur).

But... Flash well balanced...SCORPION well balanced...and Batman "has faults"? Doesn't make any sense to me.

P.S: ¿Por que todo el mundo se ha puesto a escribir en español de repente?

CD jr

Noob
Lol this is not a number tier list for the people that are telling x character can't be that low/high. Like I said on twitter before posting this list I believe 70% of the cast are viable but the top tier too strong. I really believe this game is pretty balanced outside the top tiers.

Cant say Im some big Cd jr fan (a bit too boastful for my tastes...) but a Gang of people on this site have some lame@$$ behavior. Pretty much just "hiveminding" this frontpage post moaning garbage.

Here you have a top level player giving his opinion on a Tier list and so many start acting like some Frat brother idiots. No other websites craps on their players tier list being posted but its the posting of the list that "makes the community look bad"??? Uh yea sure...

CD jr

Noob
I can agree with most of the tier placement (although Adam should be top, along with Clark and Arthur).

But... Flash well balanced...SCORPION well balanced...and Batman "has faults"? Doesn't make any sense to me.

P.S: ¿Por que todo el mundo se ha puesto a escribir en español de repente?
Batman lacks wake ups and a good anti air those are his faults. Still I believe he is one of the best in the game with only one bad match up which is aquaman.

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
Batgirl and Doomsday seem way too low to me, but at the end of the day, we will never come close to finding anything approaching universal agreement on a tier list for Injustice. MK9 has been out for well over two years and people still can't hammer down a commonly accepted top ten for that game, let alone a comprehensive tier list.

ryumanjisen

I only work in black,sometimes in very dark grey.
Batman lacks wake ups and a good anti air those are his faults. Still I believe he is one of the best in the game with only one bad match up which is aquaman.

True enough, but he can handle himself well in any distance: his rushdown game is very decent, and he can zone/counterzone with batarangs, trait and the ocassional grapple. And he can anti-air very efficiently if you know how to use scatter bombs.

Flash, acording to my experience, has real problems against good zoning and spacing, specially if the opponent can read his lightning charges and running man's shenanigans. If you ask me, I'd say Flash has more faults than Batman.

But it's just a matter of opinions, of course.