What's new

EMP|CD Jr's Injustice: Gods Among Us most recent tier list - do you agree?

Do you agree with this tier list?

• Yes

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 65 36.9%
  • Some of it

Votes: 87 49.4%

• Total voters
its reasonable, i think doomsday is definetly middle tier

My top right now isn't fleshed out but the characters in top 8 i agree with

1.MMH 0 bad matchups as far as i can tell
2a.Batman 1 bad matchup (aquaman), might lose to zod... (vortex and ability to deal with anyone)

2b. black adam 1 bad matchup (ww )might lose to mmh (think he does, faster zoning better footsies, can't jump can be punished hard for zoning), batman (1 bat can punish lightning or bm from full screen, better mixups) , and i've heard cyborg

2c. aquaman loses to black adam has some questionable fights(killer frost, a lot of even fights

2d. superman no definitive bad matchup might lose to black adam (slightly), batman, aquaman, zod, and mmh

2e. zod too quote anti-static, anyone without a ground special is fucked, if played to potential this character has ridiculous snowball zoning meter building and trait lockdown and mixup potential and control... killer frost and aquaman and probably mmh seem to be tough for him... his footsies are subpar for sure

2f. wonder woman not as familiar, pretty sure she loses to batman, might lose to aquaman MMH(he counters air and might deal with instant air goddess really well) zod ( hes lethal when he starts snowballing)

3. green lantern (after fighting rebelo, this character has a lethal vortex game, amazing footsie and air control, i think people exagerrate his tough fights like mmh sinestro or maybe deathstroke, a lot of people suck at dealing with zoning)

3b: flash, this character is so cheap

4. killer frost (i can't block anything she does, she is cheap for me, i guess wrong 100% of time)

4b. batgirl good counter-zoning, midget footsies, vortex

Lol I'm having so much fun. I remember back in mk when I used to give my opinion on characters, match ups, and tier list in mk and used to get shitted on then year later I was right on 95% of the things I said. This is the same community that at one point thought jax was the best in the game and that jax beats kabal. The same community that said kenshi had 5 or more bad match ups, same community who said skarlet wasn't that good. Same community I tried to teach how to get blow up jax strings with low hit box character but decided to give foxy credit of "discovering how to beat jax" when I already was trying to teach everyone how to beat him. Same community that said smoke reset will never be mastered yet we got waffles landing the reset 90% of the time. Lol you guys make me sick. don't worry I'll become "relevant" In injustice soon so my words can matter cause i really REALLY REALLY care about what you guys think I really do look how much I care look -_______________________- see?
Cool story bro.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

CD jr

Noob
its reasonable, i think doomsday is definetly middle tier

My top right now isn't fleshed out but the characters in top 8 i agree with

1.MMH 0 bad matchups as far as i can tell
2a.Batman 1 bad matchup (aquaman), might lose to zod... (vortex and ability to deal with anyone)

2b. black adam 1 bad matchup (ww )might lose to mmh (think he does, faster zoning better footsies, can't jump can be punished hard for zoning), batman (1 bat can punish lightning or bm from full screen, better mixups) , and i've heard cyborg

2c. aquaman loses to black adam has some questionable fights(killer frost, a lot of even fights

2d. superman no definitive bad matchup might lose to black adam (slightly), batman, aquaman, zod, and mmh

2e. zod too quote anti-static, anyone without a ground special is fucked, if played to potential this character has ridiculous snowball zoning meter building and trait lockdown and mixup potential and control... killer frost and aquaman and probably mmh seem to be tough for him... his footsies are subpar for sure

2f. wonder woman not as familiar, pretty sure she loses to batman, might lose to aquaman MMH(he counters air and might deal with instant air goddess really well) zod ( hes lethal when he starts snowballing)

3. green lantern (after fighting rebelo, this character has a lethal vortex game, amazing footsie and air control, i think people exagerrate his tough fights like mmh sinestro or maybe deathstroke, a lot of people suck at dealing with zoning)

3b: flash, this character is so cheap

4. killer frost (i can't block anything she does, she is cheap for me, i guess wrong 100% of time)

4b. batgirl good counter-zoning, midget footsies, vortex
Funny enough my bad match ups for her SO FAR are batman, aquaman, MMH and zod. Aquaman being her worst match up. Aquaman beats Wonder Woman anywhere on the screen.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Lol I'm having so much fun. I remember back in mk when I used to give my opinion on characters, match ups, and tier list in mk and used to get shitted on then year later I was right on 95% of the things I said. This is the same community that at one point thought jax was the best in the game and that jax beats kabal. The same community that said kenshi had 5 or more bad match ups, same community who said skarlet wasn't that good. Same community I tried to teach how to get blow up jax strings with low hit box character but decided to give foxy credit of "discovering how to beat jax" when I already was trying to teach everyone how to beat him. Same community that said smoke reset will never be mastered yet we got waffles landing the reset 90% of the time. Lol you guys make me sick. don't worry I'll become "relevant" In injustice soon so my words can matter cause i really REALLY REALLY care about what you guys think I really do look how much I care look -_______________________- see?
Hopefully you're not mistaking the opinions of certain individuals for a collective consensus of the entire community.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Its sad to see that instead of starting discussions/debates about the topic posted, the community resorts to "why is this frontpaged?" "this aint frontpage material" type of posts.

On that note, I agree with some of the tier positions but with some alterations.
- Doomsday higher than Harley
- Luthor lower than Grundy/Hawkgirl
- Nightwing higher than Deathstroke
- Shazam should be put a bit higher, up there with Grundy
Idc if Lex is above grundy/hawkgirl. Only one I think I'd put him below is Raven.

And no way Shazam should be higher lol

Jestan

Boulevard Combatant
Who cares about tier list. Just play the game, make your own choices. Play characters that you like, enjoy, not the "top tier" to get easy wins. Any character is good in the right hands.
Or play top tier characters and still lose like CD.

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
Not sure why the community gives you so much shit, but you are an awesome player, and I can respect your opinion. Even if its automatically front paged. Proof your one of the communities best players..at least according to storms. Keep doing your thaaaang man and I'll be watching that WW on stream.

zaf

professor
CD jr
the level of salt is high with so many people. its hilarious

first list i see where the raven placement makes sense

Reactions: PPJ
That's why I said its PRE TFC cause I don't think the patch will come out before TFC. I won't make another tier list till like 6 months after the final patch but based on tournament results and personal opion this list is pretty accurate IMO
Sir, you must learn that on the internet don't say IMO. Some people need for you to spell out the word "opinion" so it is completely understood. But fuck it I will play the part.

The fuck you doin' man? This tier list is garbage. Mr. 4-meters 30% damage is above Miss Magic Business Woman?? Get out.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
No. He got Chris G's Green Arrow in the right place.

Chris G uses Black Adam, he doesn't even count as a Green Arrow player, he only uses him against people who have no idea what to do vs Green Arrow, so 90% of the people he plays.