What's new

EMP|CD Jr's Injustice: Gods Among Us most recent tier list - do you agree?

Do you agree with this tier list?

• Yes

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 65 36.9%
  • Some of it

Votes: 87 49.4%

• Total voters

M2Dave

Zoning Master
You're from the US, you have a strong Northern Europe accent, and you speak Spanish.

Actually, I do. Ask the Dominican brothers.

The point is, this tier list is not bad at all aside from a couple of minor flaws (i.e., Black Adam being outside of the top 3, Raven being listed too low, etc.). All the best characters are listed in the top 10, though.

CD jr

Noob
Lol I'm having so much fun. I remember back in mk when I used to give my opinion on characters, match ups, and tier list in mk and used to get shitted on then year later I was right on 95% of the things I said. This is the same community that at one point thought jax was the best in the game and that jax beats kabal. The same community that said kenshi had 5 or more bad match ups, same community who said skarlet wasn't that good. Same community I tried to teach how to get blow up jax strings with low hit box character but decided to give foxy credit of "discovering how to beat jax" when I already was trying to teach everyone how to beat him. Same community that said smoke reset will never be mastered yet we got waffles landing the reset 90% of the time. Lol you guys make me sick. don't worry I'll become "relevant" In injustice soon so my words can matter cause i really REALLY REALLY care about what you guys think I really do look how much I care look -_______________________- see?

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Lol I'm having so much fun. I remember back in mk when I used to give my opinion on characters, match ups, and tier list in mk and used to get shitted on then year later I was right on 95% of the things I said. This is the same community that at one point thought jax was the best in the game and that jax beats kabal. The same community that said kenshi had 5 or more bad match ups, same community who said skarlet wasn't that good. Same community I tried to teach how to get blow up jax strings with low hit box character but decided to give foxy credit of "discovering how to beat jax" when I already was trying to teach everyone how to beat him. Same community that said smoke reset will never be mastered yet we got waffles landing the reset 90% of the time. Lol you guys make me sick. don't worry I'll become "relevant" In injustice soon so my words can matter cause i really REALLY REALLY care about what you guys think I really do look how much I care look -_______________________- see?
All of those things you said after MKs final patch. This list could be 100% accurate and be useless once the patch rolls around. That is my biggest qualm with it.

CD jr

Noob
All of those things you said after MKs final patch. This list could be 100% accurate and be useless once the patch rolls around. That is my biggest qualm with it.
That's why I said its PRE TFC cause I don't think the patch will come out before TFC. I won't make another tier list till like 6 months after the final patch but based on tournament results and personal opion this list is pretty accurate IMO

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
That's why I said its PRE TFC cause I don't think the patch will come out before TFC. I won't make another tier list till like 6 months after the final patch but based on tournament results and personal opion this list is pretty accurate IMO
Fair enough

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I'm a bit sheepish to admit, but I do agree with a decent amount barring a few placements.
I don't agree simply because of who you are or what you've done, though. I find your opinion somewhat mostly accurate.

MLDoom

All these prices and I'm still free
Hawkgirl and Raven are wayyyy too low. Also black Adam is defintely top 3 he should have been next to Aquaman and Supes and I think Batgirl could be higher. But besides that I think this list is pretty accurate.

You will know the power of Harley very soon she just takes time to master. There were 2 Harley' players in top 8 at CEO btw
I said much better track records at tournaments btw, which means more than just one good showing lol. For instance, There is no way on gods green earth that I'd put harley over nightwing, raven, or doomsday. NO WAY! But this is your list so it's based off of your opinion and personal experience right?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
While I apreciate this site and the people that visit it,

Storms your a fucking idiot sometimes.
I don't blame him, he just helping on generating hype, FP views, even if you get in just to complain then mission accomplished ^^ lol

VOR

Noob
Batgirl is too low and I think is about the same level as mmh. Flash more well rounded than GL? Zod is good but he isn't that well rounded. How is scorpion well rounded?

SaJa

FH_FenriR
I don't see any problem about being front paged guys... this is good to know that a great players his changing is main or giving his opinion on a tier list.
I guess REO would have give his people wouldn't cry. C'mon guys..

Marcus

Mortal Kombat Philippines / Injustice Philippines
Its sad to see that instead of starting discussions/debates about the topic posted, the community resorts to "why is this frontpaged?" "this aint frontpage material" type of posts.

On that note, I agree with some of the tier positions but with some alterations.
- Doomsday higher than Harley
- Luthor lower than Grundy/Hawkgirl
- Nightwing higher than Deathstroke
- Shazam should be put a bit higher, up there with Grundy