What's new

Ed Boon has very bad taste and all his posts on twitter signal bad possibilities for MK guests

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
lol , everyone know that Ed is a major troll, and enjoy to provoke and tease emotional reaction on the fanatic MK community, so, you cannot take seriously everything he says or whatever :p

we know that all the guests put in the mk series franchises, more or less fit the gore and violent nature of the game, and also, they did justice on all the guests, respecting the source background material, so, any MK12 guests will be a top notch one as they did in the past with MK9, MKX and MK11 ;)

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Boon almost certainly has almost no control over what guests they add. It depends on who they think will sell and who they can get the rights to.
rubbish... they make the lists and then they see who they can get and who they can afford from those lists.. but Boon and the other top nrs peeps make those lists.

mattteo

Noob
we know that all the guests put in the mk series franchises, more or less fit the gore and violent nature of the game, and also, they did justice on all the guests

I hated those too. I dislike horror guests. No joy in playing as Leatherface.

The only guests the MK community really needed were Alien, Predator, Spawn and the one who did not come, Ash Williams.

Immortal

Blind justice....
Yes. I dislike the way that man thinks. The way he looks at life. He loves Deadpool jokes, I hate them.

he likes Dr Strange and Scarlet Witch, I hate them.

Mortal Kombat has decreased in quality bcs of him
So... you created a thread coz you dislike what Boon likes? And on top of that you dislike what you think were his decisions(most of them weren't) in a company which makes MK.

Makes perfect sense.

You do realize Boon is a human right? And his twitter account is for more than just MK announcements? He loves the Last of Us show and likes to talk about it. He has the right to do so lmao
People take Twitter too seriously, and everyone's life would be better if they deleted their social media accounts.

Yes. I dislike the way that man thinks. The way he looks at life. He loves Deadpool jokes, I hate them.

It could be a whole lot worse; he could be hinting at 3D era characters coming back :cool:.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm

What do you like?

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
That isn't an answer to the question.
Because he can't answer it. Narcissistic trolls are like that. They define themselves by hate and believe that their own warped view of the world is shared by everyone, instead of practically no one.

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
As a reply to the thread's main statement - there is no option for GOOD guests in MK. Each and every guest, no matter from which franchise, will take away the roster spot from one of the OG Kharacters. And myself, as MK purist, is not happy about it at all. I think I already said that here, but I will repeat - I will take Hsu Hao, Mokap & Meat over ANY guest character you can imagine.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
If a guest character was included in the "main cast", like with the base roster of the game, then I could buy the argument that a guest character takes away a slot from an OG. But given that guests nowadays are almost always part of an additional add on which requires a separate purchase, I don't see how a guest actually takes a slot from an OG.

And myself, as MK purist, is not happy about it at all.
Fair enough, guest characters aren't really for the purists, they're for the casuals.