What's new

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z (PS3/360/VITA)

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
I can talk about DBZ for hours and hours but I'll probably put up a gameplay video with different opinions and thoughts on youtube and in this thread later on :)

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
Just downloaded it.

I'm liking this shit so far. Combat is pretty simple and very reminiscent of a beat-em-up but it's still pretty fun. Will add more thoughts as I play a bit more.
Seeing a Japanese option for Audio made me a happy man. I don't even remember that being an option in the earlier games.

With that said, I'm still waiting for the open-world RPG taking place in the events of Dragonball that will undoubtedly never come.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Just downloaded it.

I'm liking this shit so far. Combat is pretty simple and very reminiscent of a beat-em-up but it's still pretty fun. Will add more thoughts as I play a bit more.
Seeing a Japanese option for Audio made me a happy man. I don't even remember that being an option in the earlier games.

With that said, I'm still waiting for the open-world RPG taking place in the events of Dragonball that will undoubtedly never come.
I've finished downloading it and just got back in, but I also finished DayZ and i'm spending time on that first but this comment makes it sound like good fun :D

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Played it for a bit last night, and as expected, it'll never be a great tournament fighter, but it's still a lot of fun. I can see co-op mode being huge for this game. I'm actually stoked for the release now.:)
It's not designed to be a fighting game. It's more along the lines of a MOBA, which I have been wanting to see for some time, as well as a Pokémon MOBA.

I can't wait for this to drop. I'm thinking of getting rid of GTA5 and Pokémon Black 2 once PokéBank drops.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
It's not designed to be a fighting game. It's more along the lines of a MOBA, which I have been wanting to see for some time, as well as a Pokémon MOBA.

I can't wait for this to drop. I'm thinking of getting rid of GTA5 and Pokémon Black 2 once PokéBank drops.
I know, but since Budokai 3 I hope & pray that they will release a proper fighter. Not that there's anything wrong with this new game. Only played it for a half hour, but I much enjoyed it.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Holy shit the sounds are perfect!
The gameplay is alot more different to how I expected it to turn out but it's really fun still, seems simple enough.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
I wait for the day the perfect dbz game comes along, Making the fights look as cinematic as possible without being quicktimed based....make it happen guys.