What's new

Discussion: Tips for the Injustice IOS game

If anyones clones says something different, please post. So far we have Superman Prime and Alternate Universe Grundy.

When you do the clone glitch, the two clones are replaced by a card named Superman: Prime. Could this be the hidden reward? If so, its wayyyyyy better than prison superman.
Yeah, mine says Alternate Universe Grundy too. I highly doubt there's an actual Superman Prime card. Mostly because the game was supposedly datamined and nothing was said about it. Also, since Grundy says Alternate Universe, Prime was probably just a placeholder coding title for good Superman or something.

Realistically, we should expect the final reward to be Prison Superman.

SRP

Noob
It' seems as if though I'm the only one who knows about resetting yor characters back to today's time. All you have to do is go back to this current date and recharge them with those power rechargers and it resets.
It's not that hard, I'm surprised I'm the only one who tried it

Edit: not the best wording
Step 1: go back to normal time
Step 2: use full recharge
Step 3: battle if you don't believe me
Step 4: oh look after 11 minutes he has his energy back!
I actually thought I had tried this and it didn't work, but it does. Guess I forgot to change it back last time I did the recharge

I decided to risk 100k for a gold pack and by a higher grace, I received a batman for upgrade. Batman for my first gold pack, and batman when I desperately needed him. And two gold jokers in between. I'm seriously pushing my luck
Also people who think upgrading isn't important
Lvl 40 batman --> Lvl 40(I), his health boosts 5000, a 50% increase
Update: battle 38; dear Jesus almighty, I barely win each battle with maybe 10% of my health. And I'm not even in the bottom tier Zone yet. I fear the final boss battle and then the bonus after. If we get batman for bonus, I might have to grind for it, does anyone know yet?

Well, I fucking did it.

I beat this evil ass game.

I finally did it with a team of 3 Elite V Black Adam (Regime). The game kept giving me Black Adam every time I bought a Booster Pack, so I said screw it, let's go with Black Adam then... and it was still no easy task. Thankfully, the very last boss is actually EASIER than previous bosses. Once you make it past Wonder Woman, you're in the clear.

Fuck this game! Now you bet your ass I'm going to be maining Superman with that damn skin. I earned it. That was one of the hardest gaming things I've ever done.

Well, it's still not 100% confirmed. It doesn't TELL you what the Hidden Reward is, but all signs point to a Prison Superman skin.
I'm stating to think in doubt. New 52 flash is programmed into the game, and yet there is no way to unlock his skin for console version, so I might believe beating story mode, just as it will for iOS, will unlock you the prison superman skin. Now this is a wild guess but it may be true or not true, but I feel like they would have kept prison superman as the final boss if he were the hidden reward, and not reveal him in the previous chapter. While all speculations point towards this, I have reason to believe that the hidden reward unlocks a possibly greater reward, and if so, that would be excellent, although a prison superman would be pretty good, and if he were shown in campaign, I feel like non-iPhone users would be quite cheated out of a skin that should be in the game. Now this is all speculations, and of course as you say all fingers point towards superman, I just don't understand how they say its "hidden" when you can clearly scroll over to him and see him in chapter 3 or 4

EGGXI

Scary Bat
knoterror HAIL TO THE KING BABY!
Guess I have that to look forward to... *sigh* when this game comes out we can I have a Prison Superman tourney.

For those getting Alternate Universe Grundy, is there a picture that comes with it? I'm curious because the iOS game could update and we could have Ares & Killer Frost in the future.

Also the alternate Universe Grundy makes me think it could be referring to Grundy from the Earth 2 comic:

Either that, or it's a hint to something Like Elseworld's flash. Also is no one slightly concerned that these placeholders cards are able to go up to level 88? Expansions could happen in future perhaps?

knoterror HAIL TO THE KING BABY!
Guess I have that to look forward to... *sigh* when this game comes out we can I have a Prison Superman tourney.

For those getting Alternate Universe Grundy, is there a picture that comes with it? I'm curious because the iOS game could update and we could have Ares & Killer Frost in the future.

Also the alternate Universe Grundy makes me think it could be referring to Grundy from the Earth 2 comic:

Either that, or it's a hint to something Like Elseworld's flash. Also is no one slightly concerned that these placeholders cards are able to go up to level 88? Expansions could happen in future perhaps?

They look like placeholders, or something for the computer to read a possible neglected slot, incase the game reads an empty slot and crashes because it "can not compute." In the game castle crashes, you can mod your character to a lever far surpassing its Lvl 50 cap with a strange number of 148. Why it's that, we are unsure, why the level is 88 for this game, we are unsure. Possible reason could suggest that 8 digitally can contain all nine numbers and it may be there as a base code, in visual basic( my computer coding class) we use XXXXXXXX for a number that would show up for say calculations as a placeholder. I am unsure there will be character updates as the vanilla players will probably have completed the game, so I do not wish to burst your bubble. Alternate universe Solomon Grundy may be the base for big named cards while superman prime may be for small name cards. Being a small time programmer myself, I can only suggest they are there to prevent the game from destroying itself.

Another reason may speculate that superman prime was a possible alternate costume idea that the developers scrapped, if you search it up, it is a black suit superman with a silver shield.
It may be like missing no. Being able to only show up with certain conditions, and thus unable to get in the game. I feel like Solomon and Superman prime may have been scrapped due to red son already giving a Solomon suit, this making an app where you get another Solomon suit, compared to characters without them, such as bane and Harley, more important.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I can only suggest they are there to prevent the game from destroying itself.
That sounds extremely reasonable, I was just doing the classic fanboy tactic of theorising about everything. I'm sure there will be plenty of skins, and I hope the Hidden Reward is something else, or something extra including the Prison skin. I find it unlikely to be just PS as they do:
A) Reveal the skin in the iOS game,
B) In the list of what you can unlock for iOS by playing the console they come right out and say Prison Superman, why have it hidden in one list but not the other?
C) I have no doubt Superman in Prison is part of the console story, maybe it can be unlocked in a different way.

Cody

Noob
No picture for the Alternate Grundy btw, and now I've bought 3 Gold Booster decks and have gotten Black Adam, Superman (Regime), and Bane.....Superman is level 1, Black Adam (Regime) is 28, Bane is 25, any suggestions on which I should use? I haven't promoted any of them and I want to only use one or two :p

Edit: P.S. I'm on Battle 26

I'm sorry about my pessimism, I saw leaked footage of Dragon ball Z: ultimate Tenkaichi, and I over speculated, thinking that this couldn't be the final game, and I went to great lengths to try to convince myself it wasn't going to happen, until the dissapointment actually happened.
But I'm sure that they have the skin, maybe for cutscenes, and decided "hey we can just use his prison model and make him a character for the iOS version!"
This didnt stop them from using Bruce Wayne in Arkham city lockdown
I am mixed sided and have resigned with the 75% possibility of superman prison will be the "obviously prevalent" hidden skin that we will get, because they could have charged us 4.99$ for a beat em up game instead. Really batman beyonds amazing skin coding already has me bought, and I had mixed sides on playing as him because of the demo, but I'm sure I will main him
now

No picture for the Alternate Grundy btw, and now I've bought 3 Gold Booster decks and have gotten Black Adam, Superman (Regime), and Bane.....Superman is level 1, Black Adam (Regime) is 28, Bane is 25, any suggestions on which I should use? I haven't promoted any of them and I want to only use one or two :p

Edit: P.S. I'm on Battle 26
Bane: heavy hitter, slow gets a small boost near death, you could maybe use that to give that extra leverage at the end.
Black Adam: lightweight power, more cheap fast attacks, that one dude beat the game with him( Elite V though)
Superman: probably the one you want, gets a damage boost just like bane and I think his second special may be unblockable, if so, use him as you may get into tough pickles. Everyone had a preference characters so find who suits your likings
I
V forgot to mention, also don't forget money factors too, only using their first form will get you so far, and once you reach Max level and you don't grow stronger while your enemies are, things will get heated just make sure you either want to risk 75k for your character or spend 180k for it.

Regime Black Adam is weak because his Super is ridiculous. At level 40 Elite V, it does 43,287 unblockable damage.