What's new

Discussion: Tips for the Injustice IOS game

He oneshot two of my characters in one match with that damn freeze breath. If I could pull out two supers before they die I'd win but nope.
It's just the luck of the draw really. Sometimes the computer REALLY likes their Level 2's. Sometimes they just Level 1 the whole time.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
It's just the luck of the draw really. Sometimes the computer REALLY likes their Level 2's. Sometimes they just Level 1 the whole time.
Yeah I noticed that earlier on. I'd probably manage to beat him but I'm sure I wouldn't be able to beat all the rest yet. I need to promote my Wonder Woman. I've been only getting Joker cards from my boosters now, got him Rank 3. Too bad he sucks compared to Wonder Woman and Batman.

Yeah I noticed that earlier on. I'd probably manage to beat him but I'm sure I wouldn't be able to beat all the rest yet. I need to promote my Wonder Woman. I've been only getting Joker cards from my boosters now, got him Rank 3. Too bad he sucks compared to Wonder Woman and Batman.
Something you can do, but it's pretty annoying to do... is back up a save of the game to your computer (like with iFunBox), one with your Discount Gold Pack and 75,000 coins. Then buy the pack and see what you get. If it's not what you wanted, load up the game save and try again.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Something you can do, but it's pretty annoying to do... is back up a save of the game to your computer (like with iFunBox), one with your Discount Gold Pack and 75,000 coins. Then buy the pack and see what you get. If it's not what you wanted, load up the game save and try again.
Its not my iPad so I dunno if I want to start installing stuff on this. I'm not completely burned out on the game yet, once I get to that point I'll keep that in mind, thanks.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Actually, you know.. Fuck it. How do I do this?

Well using two batmans for a 50% Booster with Regime Wonderwoman to Back me up, and I have to say, that Wall I hit with batman, Has been Long abolished. WW and batman are only (I) and yet it seems as if they are far more stronger than they had been when I just used 3 batmans. My strategy is WonderWoman Blocks and gathers meter, just spam lvl 3 super, and eventually batman will get lvl 3 super aswell allowing me for quick finishing of the enemies. Im only on Battle 39 right now, and Im just buying Gold Card packs at 100 a pop because I dont have the patience to spend another 30 minutes to get 80k when I know there is a slight chance I could already get the card I wanted. Right now I'm just saving up to boost WW's lvl 3 Super

BigT

Noob
So anyone here beat this yet?

Also, does logging in on your ipad and iphone carry characters to each device or are they just saved on a specific one?

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
So anyone here beat this yet?

Also, does logging in on your ipad and iphone carry characters to each device or are they just saved on a specific one?
knoterror Beat it, me and a few others are close to beating it too. I believe the saves are only on the device you played and do not carry over to others.

BigT

Noob
knoterror Beat it, me and a few others are close to beating it too. I believe the saves are only on the device you played and do not carry over to others.
Hmm crap, my game keeps crashing after trying the one character for all three slots glitch. I'm unable to get to the team screen. Any way to fix this?

Hmm crap, my game keeps crashing after trying the one character for all three slots glitch. I'm unable to get to the team screen. Any way to fix this?
If the game crashes and won't reload, powering off my device and then turning it back on has always worked for me.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
I haven't came across this problem so I don't know what would fix it.. Can you get the character out of the slots, restart and try again? I'm just guessing.

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
All I did was grind the Bonus Stage after the Prison Superman boss battle 5 times for 75,000 coins, then bought a discounted Booster Pack. After resetting the discounted Booster Pack, I'd do it again. I kept doing that until I was able to promote someone to Elite V. That happened to be Regime Black Adam just by luck of the draw. Then I did the triplicate trick to have 3 of them and used the infinite energy trick to push my way through the battles.
How do you reset the booster pack discount?

BEAT THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!

3rd Prestige Batmans are all I used for it but i did lose to Wonder Woman like 7 times. So relieved
i wonder what the hidden reward is for beating the game hopefully its a boss ass character alt..unfortunately i have to start all over because i had to download a working version of the game, so ill be getting some new character cards on pay day.