What's new

Discussion: Tips for the Injustice IOS game

From what people are saying it sounds like the most effective way. I personally saved up for batman every time but it takes like 213 times longer. I would just get the packs until you decide who you are going to beat it with. Probably superman batman or wonderwoman but any gold works, and then just save up to promote them a bunch. Do you know the one card three slots trick?

From what people are saying it sounds like the most effective way. I personally saved up for batman every time but it takes like 213 times longer. I would just get the packs until you decide who you are going to beat it with. Probably superman batman or wonderwoman but any gold works, and then just save up to promote them a bunch. Do you know the one card three slots trick?
yo joker ima pm u my account info as well u think u could do it for me? Because it sucks i lost everything just because i had to update my game.

Justice

Noob
Why can't I be this good at figuring out things in MK :oops: Oh well. At least people will be able to get skins easier :D

I don't know why, but I have a funny feeling that we can't get the portraits until after the console game drops. Either that or there's one epic glitch in there :p

Another quick little update:

I. Joker (21), R. Superman (20), and R. Wonder Woman (19). Grinding up on those bonus battles really speeds things up! That and the levels were so different that I was getting like 7600 exp per fight :p The money is pretty awesome too :) I gotta agree that R. Wonder Woman is insane! I used to bitch and scream everytime I saw Bane as an opponent but now I don't sweat him at all :p

And I'm already sick of Superman's Super.....

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Good stuff man! Congratulations. :) I'll probably beat it today too.
I might be able to today, depends on how much time I have and whether or not I can do it with 3 prestige 3 Batmen, they are prestige one now right now so will have to grind for a bit...

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
I might be able to today, depends on how much time I have and whether or not I can do it with 3 prestige 3 Batmen, they are prestige one now right now so will have to grind for a bit...
If you want to get Batmen from every booster pack see knoterror 's earlier post, basically you back up your save to your computer, load it up on your iPad or iPhone, buy a booster. If you don't get what you want you plug in your device to your PC again and revert the save back to the one you backed up. I can't be bothered to spend days grinding until I get my Wonder Woman to Rank V so I did this.

E: Here's the link, for convenience http://www.148apps.com/news/backup-game-save-files-computer-restore-device/

You can definetely beat it with prestige 3 batman and fully upgraded super. To be honest I would reccomend just using his lighter string as it gains meter faster and taking normal huts from the cpu can help as long as you block all of the specials. And once you get less than half health tag out. WW was really pissing me off because when I would get about half health she whould suddenly decide to level 2 special move and chip me out

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Guys.. I beat it!
You don't need to play the last bonus battle to unlock the Hidden Reward. I was kind of disappointed at the last actual battle that gets you the Hidden Reward. It was a walk in the park for my Rank V 3x Wonder Women, I was expecting something MUCH harder. I didn't lose a single match. Wonder Woman is definitely the way to go, the Radiation only helps you as you just hold block and gain a LOT of meter every second. You can pull off your supers constantly. Thanks everyone who posted tips in this thread, would've taken so much longer than it did now. knoterror EGGXI ShinKazuki Josephdr :)

Guys.. I beat it!
You don't need to play the last bonus battle to unlock the Hidden Reward. I was kind of disappointed at the last actual battle that gets you the Hidden Reward. It was a walk in the park for my Rank V 3x Wonder Women, I was expecting something MUCH harder. I didn't lose a single match. Wonder Woman is definitely the way to go, the Radiation only helps you as you just hold block and gain a LOT of meter every second. You can pull off your supers constantly. Thanks everyone who posted tips in this thread, would've taken so much longer than it did now. knoterror EGGXI ShinKazuki Josephdr :)
Congrats!

Regime Wonder Woman is the best character in the game, IMO... She plays the safest, gains the most meter and has great damage and HP on top of it. Even if a character attempts to Power Drain her, she just ends up getting to keep what meter she already had instead of gaining more.

And I told you Prison Superman in Battle 42 was a walk in the park! I was fully expecting the last boss to have like 200,000 HP and whatnot, but nope! They gave him lower HP than the previous 2 bosses? What's that about? Granted, he does that health regen for 6 seconds when he's below 40%, but still.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Guys.. I beat it!
Good shit, I am going to try the save thing today when I get my 75K coins so I can get Batman. Then probably grind with Batman until I can buy the silver Joker and put the game down once I have the skinzzzzzzzzzzzz.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Congrats!

Regime Wonder Woman is the best character in the game, IMO... She plays the safest, gains the most meter and has great damage and HP on top of it.

And I told you Prison Superman in Battle 42 was a walk in the park! I was fully expecting the last boss to have like 200,000 HP and whatnot, but nope! They gave him lower HP than the previous 2 bosses? What's that about? Granted, he does that health regen for 6 seconds when he's below 40%, but still.
Yeah seriously Rank V Regime Wonder Woman is so good. Makes the game really easy, probably wouldn't even needed her to be rank V but I wanted to be sure. Just beat the last bonus battle, piece of cake.
Did the update fix the bug that logins don't count towards the portrait awards? I need to 100% this. :)

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Good shit, I am going to try the save thing today when I get my 75K coins so I can get Batman. Then probably grind with Batman until I can buy the silver Joker and put the game down once I have the skinzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Sounds like a plan. :) I intended to stop playing once I got Batman too but I couldn't, I just had to get the Hidden Reward.. And now that I have it I have to get the portrait unlocks. Dammit!

Yeah seriously Rank V Regime Wonder Woman is so good. Makes the game really easy, probably wouldn't even needed her to be rank V but I wanted to be sure. Just beat the last bonus battle, piece of cake.
Did the update fix the bug that logins don't count towards the portrait awards? I need to 100% this. :)
As far as I know, no, they haven't fixed that yet. I want to 100% it too, now that the game is practically easy mode for me (got me an Elite V Regime Superman now too!).

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Sounds like a plan. :) I intended to stop playing once I got Batman too but I couldn't, I just had to get the Hidden Reward.. And now that I have it I have to get the portrait unlocks. Dammit!
haha I am so glad the last reward is what it is because I hate that character with a passion. If it was another character I would probably be grinding too so thank the lawd it isn't :p

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
As far as I know, no, they haven't fixed that yet. I want to 100% it too, now that the game is practically easy mode for me (got me an Elite V Regime Superman now too!).
Do you have the "get 30 character cards" unlocked yet? How do you get that? Just buy different booster packs? I've been spending my leftover credits on bronze booster packs, I don't need anything anymore I can grind the very last bonus battle if I want its super easy. I really don't need anything anymore my WW's lvl 3 is fully upgraded that's all I need haha. Hope they fix the login bug soon, I want those portraits (I don't even have a clue what they actually are).

haha I am so glad the last reward is what it is because I hate that character with a passion. If it was another character I would probably be grinding too so thank the lawd it isn't :p
I have no interest in playing Superman either but I need to bust it out every now and then just to show off to my friends haha. If they make it so you can buy the costume I'm gonna flip out lol

Do you have the "get 30 character cards" unlocked yet? How do you get that? Just buy different booster packs? I've been spending my leftover credits on bronze booster packs, I don't need anything anymore I can grind the very last bonus battle if I want its super easy. I really don't need anything anymore my WW's lvl 3 is fully upgraded that's all I need haha. Hope they fix the login bug soon, I want those portraits (I don't even have a clue what they actually are.
No, I don't have the 30 characters one yet. But yeah, probably as simple as it sounds. I think there's about 40 unique characters, counting when a character splits off between different bronze, silver or gold tiers.

And yeah, I don't really know what the portraits are either, or backgrounds for that matter. lol I'm assuming it's kind of like in Playstation Allstars, and you get a little icon thing for your "profile".

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
No, I don't have the 30 characters one yet. But yeah, probably as simple as it sounds. I think there's about 40 unique characters, counting when a character splits off between different bronze, silver or gold tiers.

And yeah, I don't really know what the portraits are either, or backgrounds for that matter. lol I'm assuming it's kind of like in Playstation Allstars, and you get a little icon thing for your "profile".
I believe the backgrounds are kinda like titles in Street Fighter? When you beat the Injustice demo it shows some online features, you have a background in your "player card" as well as an icon. But portraits? I haven't got a clue. Are you buying the console game for Xbox or PS3 by the way? I'd love to play some casuals with you. :)