What's new

Discussion: Tips for the Injustice IOS game

Just an update here, but a big one.

Battle 36 (as EGGXI suggested) is now the undisputed absolute fastest way to earn Coins. It nets 19,020 per run for such minimal work. You can literally end a fight in 5 seconds. It takes about 5 minutes to burn through.

joemabob

Noob
Honestly, I'm not sure how long it took. I can grind out enough for a gold in about an hour and a half. Just so happened that the last 3 packs I bought were all Adam, so I lucked out.

It's just so damn boring. I'm already tired of watching half the super moves, and the actual game isn't even out yet. :(
how u get that much money in hour in ahalf... when u run out of energy in 5 mins? n have to wait n hour..

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Just an update here, but a big one.

Battle 36 (as EGGXI suggested) is now the undisputed absolute fastest way to earn Coins. It nets 19,020 per run for such minimal work. You can literally end a fight in 5 seconds. It takes about 5 minutes to burn through.
Do you get the same amount of coins every time you do it or does the amount of credits rewarded eventually drop?

Thank you everyone who helped me earlier, got two card packs since then.
Speaking of the bronze single miniboss battles; I beat Harley Quinn with my batman elite (I) in nine seconds, anyone beat a Bronze single miniboss in a shorter amount of time?
Just an idea of competition before the game comes out
5 more days!

EGGXI

Scary Bat
...front page is updated, I'm sure I need to credit some people and junk, but if you have come here, looking for tips etc. it's probably now on the front page.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
knoterror
Your Wonder Woman tips are working out like a charm. If I get a silver WW card does it let me upgrade my Regime gold one or is it only the gold WW cards that can upgrade her rank. (I got a second gold Regime WW by the way.)

knoterror
Your Wonder Woman tips are working out like a charm. If I get a silver WW card does it let me upgrade my Regime gold one or is it only the gold WW cards that can upgrade her rank. (I got a second gold Regime WW by the way.)
Nope, only Gold will rank up another Gold. No mixing and matching

And yeah, WW is definitely the way to go. As hard as it was to beat the game with Regime Black Adam Elite 5, it was just as easy with Wonder Woman and even just an Elite 4. (I should get a medal for beating it with that poop character) I had absolutely no problem breezing through Battle 42 with her, no losses. Just block till you have super and use it. Repeat.

knoterror Would you recommend leveling up batmans special moves? Im about to be elite 3 with him and dont know whether to just continue grinding for the fourth one or if I should upgrade his super first, what do you think?

knoterror Would you recommend leveling up batmans special moves? Im about to be elite 3 with him and dont know whether to just continue grinding for the fourth one or if I should upgrade his super first, what do you think?
Upgrade all moves. Like real fighting games, meter is your life. You want to do the most damage possible with your meter. Focus on that before focusing on promoting.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
I now have lvl 40 Regime WW, Promoted her once now. Grinding money until I have her promoted a few more times then moving on with the battles. I feel like shes the way you should go, you get meter really easily and her lvl 3 is really good.

Have anyone gotten Batman Beyond from a booster pack yet?
Yeah, what do you want to know? Personally, I think he sucks. His 'trait' is worthless. He's immune to stun, big whoop. And he doesn't seem to have anything to compensate.

SRP

Noob
Yeah, what do you want to know? Personally, I think he sucks. His 'trait' is worthless. He's immune to stun, big whoop. And he doesn't seem to have anything to compensate.
Nothing just wondered if anyone had gotten him yet.

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
Upgrade all moves. Like real fighting games, meter is your life. You want to do the most damage possible with your meter. Focus on that before focusing on promoting.
Can you combo(cancel) strings into specials so they can't block them(hit confirm)????????

Can you combo(cancel) strings into specials so they can't block them(hit confirm)????????
It's kind of hard to tell actually. The answer is yes and no, I think. Speed of attacks does play into the game for sure, as does recovery. Most heavy attack strings can and will be interrupted by light attacks or specials, that will hit because of the "whiff recovery". That said, you CAN tap~tap~special to make something that would normally be interrupted into a safe attack, but I don't think there's any guarantee that tap~tap~special would be a true "combo" if you confirmed it on hit. It may be the case, but I'm just not sure.

Everything's dependant on matchups in regards to string speeds or gaps.