What's new

Discussion: Tips for the Injustice IOS game

Regime Black Adam is weak because his Super is ridiculous. At level 40 Elite V, it does 43,287 unblockable damage.
I need to know what missions you did to amass a Lvl 5 using card packs. Batman(I) is really sucking right now against the Luthor/Superman double battle and I need money fast, any tips, maybe like 5000-7000 a completion?

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I need to know what missions you did to amass a Lvl 5 using card packs. Batman(I) is really sucking right now against the Luthor/Superman double battle and I need money fast, any tips, maybe like 5000-7000 a completion?
I found the round of battles where you fight all the bronze tier singles to be farming heaven, it takes like 20 seconds a battle and you can make 1000+ per battle, with a bonus (can't remember how much) for winning, don't even have to use the triplicate method, meaning you have to fast forward your clock less, meaning more efficiency... okay I think maybe I've gone too far now with this game...

All I did was grind the Bonus Stage after the Prison Superman boss battle 5 times for 75,000 coins, then bought a discounted Booster Pack. After resetting the discounted Booster Pack, I'd do it again. I kept doing that until I was able to promote someone to Elite V. That happened to be Regime Black Adam just by luck of the draw. Then I did the triplicate trick to have 3 of them and used the infinite energy trick to push my way through the battles.

Honestly, this game is great, it just needs some tweaks.

First of all, the Energy system was bullshit from the getgo. But if they insist on having it, they need to make it so you can reacquire more Recharge Cards from repeating the battles. And even then, I'd still probably make every single battle only cost 1 Energy.

Next, I'd double every base coin amount. You still have to grind, but not AS hard.

Lastly, they need to do something about the random gold shit. What they SHOULD do is let you convert whatever gold you got into one of your choosing that is equal or lesser value. If you want a gold card that costs more, you use whatever gold you want and pay the difference in coins. (i.e. subtract the cost of the card you're spending). Or hell, just be able to sell all cards back for full amount.

The game is just not deep or compelling enough to grind how they have it designed now. I had no issues abusing the hell out of the time change exploits, which I normally would oppose if the game at least SEEMED fair.

guys i've been playing this game for a few days already and my team is Batman(I), death stroke(III), and the flash(V) and im 6 stages away for the last battle but when i try to update the game today I'm always stuck on the loading screen where you can i see superman's chest logo, and now im so irritated because i can't play the game, is there a solution for this?????

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Well, I fucking did it.

I beat this evil ass game.

I finally did it with a team of 3 Elite V Black Adam (Regime). The game kept giving me Black Adam every time I bought a Booster Pack, so I said screw it, let's go with Black Adam then... and it was still no easy task. Thankfully, the very last boss is actually EASIER than previous bosses. Once you make it past Wonder Woman, you're in the clear.

Fuck this game! Now you bet your ass I'm going to be maining Superman with that damn skin. I earned it. That was one of the hardest gaming things I've ever done.
Congrats man! So would you recommend using 3x Black Adams? I'll probably get to the last tier of battles with my 3x Batmen, it's been a walk in the park so far but I'm sure it'll get harder soon.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I think 3x Wonder Woman might be the way to go if you are lucky enough to do it, she earns so much energy on block and that's pretty much how I win most of my matches - attack/block until 3rd level super is ready, unleash, go to next character...

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
I think 3x Wonder Woman might be the way to go if you are lucky enough to do it, she earns so much energy on block and that's pretty much how I win most of my matches - attack/block until 3rd level super is ready, unleash, go to next character...
Have you gotten to the last battle yet? You had no idea this thread was gonna blow up like it did, did you? haha

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Have you gotten to the last battle yet? You had no idea this thread was gonna blow up like it did, did you? haha
I honestly didn't think it was going to be hard enough to require this many tips & tricks! I really should update the front page as half of that stuff is just wrong/irrelevant! Grundy definitely isn't shit tier anymore because of his Born on a Monday ability keeps him from getting one-shot.

Very near to the final battle but I have got some grinding to do to get my Batmen promoted, also I can only use the iPad so much as it isn't mine/I'm at work most the day. Will have it done by the weekday most assuredly... then the real game begins...

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
I honestly didn't think it was going to be hard enough to require this many tips & tricks! I really should update the front page as half of that stuff is just wrong/irrelevant! Grundy definitely isn't shit tier anymore because of his Born on a Monday ability keeps him from getting one-shot.

Very near to the final battle but I have got some grinding to do to get my Batmen promoted, also I can only use the iPad so much as it isn't mine/I'm at work most the day. Will have it done by the weekday most assuredly... then the real game begins...
Yeah you really should post the tips as well as all the stuff you can unlock to the console version to the original post, people keep bringing up same questions, I'm probably guilty of that myself.

I'm at the same boat as you, I don't own a iPad or iPhone myself so I can't be playing when I want. I'm soon getting to the Prison Superman boss battle I believe. I've changed my mind from earlier, I really want that hidden unlock now. I believe you said earlier that you're a completionist, I'm the same way. When Gears 3 came out I was obsessed with the character skins, I had to get them all. I love this kind of stuff.

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!

I need help man! Battle 14. That godlike Sinestro. I am using Sinestro( damage 1030, health 968/ )Lex Luther (damage 871, health 1065) and Nightwing (damage 832, health 1016) all 3 level 18. Tha Sinestro boss has damage 2673 and Heath 6840. Any help here!?! It has been two days me trying. Can you link strings into a special( to hit confirm) , cause he blocks all the time. Any strategy on him?

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
I need help man! Battle 14. That godlike Sinestro. I am using Sinestro( damage 1030, health 968/ )Lex Luther (damage 871, health 1065) and Nightwing (damage 832, health 1016) all 3 level 18. Tha Sinestro boss has damage 2673 and Heath 6840. Any help here!?! It has been two days me trying. Can you link strings into a special( to hit confirm) , cause he blocks all the time. Any strategy on him?
What I did was block his strings then punish with my own. I had trouble with it at the time too. If nothing else helps go play the battles you can beat again to level up your characters.

guys have you all updated to v1.0.2 of injustice GAU??? because when i installed the update now i can't play the god damn game it just stuck on the loading screen where you can see superman's chest logo after the game intro, anyone have encountered this problem after the update??

Congrats man! So would you recommend using 3x Black Adams? I'll probably get to the last tier of battles with my 3x Batmen, it's been a walk in the park so far but I'm sure it'll get harder soon.
Thanks!

Would I recommend Black Adam? Probably not. He's next to worthless without his Super. Power drain as level 2 does nothing for you and is weaker than his level 1 because of it. You have to play for your Super and trying to stay alive long enough to do that is hard as hell. I'm honestly surprised I even did it. Fighting Wonder Woman with 150,000 HP and 30,000 damage is just torture.

I'd say that Regime Wonder Woman Elite V would have the easiest time, hands down. You NEED that meter to make dents, and she gets meter from just blocking, including the Radiation from Battle 42.

WW, Superman and then Batman wold be my top 3 picks, in that order.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Thanks!

Would I recommend Black Adam? Probably not. He's next to worthless without his Super. Power drain as level 2 does nothing for you and is weaker than his level 1 because of it. You have to play for your Super and trying to stay alive long enough to do that is hard as hell. I'm honestly surprised I even did it. Fighting Wonder Woman with 150,000 HP and 30,000 damage is just torture.

I'd say that Regime Wonder Woman Elite V would have the easiest time, hands down. You NEED that meter to make dents, and she gets meter from just blocking, including the Radiation from Battle 42.

WW, Superman and then Batman wold be my top 3 picks, in that order.
I think I got a Regime Wonder Woman yesterday, thanks man I'll start leveling her today. So the 3x Batman 75% damage bonus isn't helpful in the last battles? How are the other Wonder Women (love adding "men" instead of "man", its hilarious for some reason) compared to the Regime one? Still good? You've been a great help in this thread man, appreciate it.

I think I got a Regime Wonder Woman yesterday, thanks man I'll start leveling her today. So the 3x Batman 75% damage bonus isn't helpful in the last battles? How are the other Wonder Women (love adding "men" instead of "man", its hilarious for some reason) compared to the Regime one? Still good? You've been a great help in this thread man, appreciate it.
My pleasure!

But no, Batman isn't a bad choice at all!

But the other WW is a silver card, and you absolutely need to go gold in the end. 3 gold characters, all Elite V, no question. Promoting your golds is significant. It gives you so much more HP that you need to even survive blocked attacks.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
My pleasure!

But no, Batman isn't a bad choice at all!

But the other WW is a silver card, and you absolutely need to go gold in the end. 3 gold characters, all Elite V, no question. Promoting your golds is significant. It gives you so much more HP that you need to even survive blocked attacks.
So theres no other gold WW other than the Regime one? I got a gold one for sure I've only bought gold booster packs. Speaking of that, can you get all the characters gold or are there just specific characters that you can get?
So now I should start leveling up my gold Regime Wonder Woman and start buying more gold booster packs and hope I get more WW cards, or should I buy silver boosters? Sorry for all the questions.

So theres no other gold WW other than the Regime one? I got a gold one for sure I've only bought gold booster packs. Speaking of that, can you get all the characters gold or are there just specific characters that you can get?
So now I should start leveling up my gold Regime Wonder Woman and start buying more gold booster packs and hope I get more WW cards, or should I buy silver boosters? Sorry for all the questions.
Regime WW Is the only gold WW, yes.

And yeah, focus on buying the gold boosters. No more Silver. Hope to get WW, Batman or Superman cards and keep doing that until you can promote one of them to Elite V, triplicate it and see if you can beat the game.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Regime WW Is the only gold WW, yes.

And yeah, focus on buying the gold boosters. No more Silver. Hope to get WW, Batman or Superman cards and keep doing that until you can promote one of them to Elite V, triplicate it and see if you can beat the game.
Awesome. I've never bought anything else than character upgrades and gold boosters. How long did it take you to get one of them to the max rank (Elite V)? I need to try that 75k in an hour grinding method you shared before when I get to that point in the game. Thanks again.

Awesome. I've never bought anything else than character upgrades and gold boosters. How long did it take you to get one of them to the max rank (Elite V)? I need to try that 75k in an hour grinding method you shared before when I get to that point in the game. Thanks again.
Honestly, I'm not sure how long it took. I can grind out enough for a gold in about an hour and a half. Just so happened that the last 3 packs I bought were all Adam, so I lucked out.

It's just so damn boring. I'm already tired of watching half the super moves, and the actual game isn't even out yet. :(

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Honestly, I'm not sure how long it took. I can grind out enough for a gold in about an hour and a half. Just so happened that the last 3 packs I bought were all Adam, so I lucked out.

It's just so damn boring. I'm already tired of watching half the super moves, and the actual game isn't even out yet. :(
It does get a bit repetitive already, the console release has more attacks than two combos and 3 specials for each character though, haha. So how hard is it exactly when you get 3x Elite V characters? Still near impossible?

It does get a bit repetitive already, the console release has more attacks than two combos and 3 specials for each character though, haha. So how hard is it exactly when you get 3x Elite V characters? Still near impossible?
Oh yeah, still hard as hell. You'll definitely need to know what you're doing and have a good strategy, although some characters are just better suited for certain things. WW for sure for Battle 42.

Benjustice

International Man of Missed Combos
NRS, you made it so your game doesn't work on my iPhone 3gs, so I can't give you money through that. I'll pay up to $10 bucks for the iOS costumes if you release them as DLC. If they're unlockable through normal means in the game, the people who have it aren't talking, and the completionist in me has lost sleep over it. Please don't do this again ;_;

Yours,

-Benjustice

ON TOPIC: What devices have y'all been playing on/how has the performance been? If I need to bite the bullet and buy an iDevice, I'd like to make a smart purchase.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
NRS, you made it so your game doesn't work on my iPhone 3gs, so I can't give you money through that. I'll pay up to $10 bucks for the iOS costumes if you release them as DLC. If they're unlockable through normal means in the game, the people who have it aren't talking, and the completionist in me has lost sleep over it. Please don't do this again ;_;

Yours,

-Benjustice

ON TOPIC: What devices have y'all been playing on/how has the performance been? If I need to bite the bullet and buy an iDevice, I'd like to make a smart purchase.
I've been playing it on a iPad, not sure which model. If you want I could play it on your e-mail and unlock you the Knightfall Bane, Arkham Harley and New 52 Green Lantern skins. I'm afraid I can't help you with Batman Beyond and the hidden unlock since those take a while and I'm a selfish bastard. The way we could do this is I log in with your e-mail (I do not need your password, unless you have already made a WBID account, I'll set the password as something random and tell it to you), it sends you a confirmation e-mail and once the game releases you log in on that WBID account and the costumes should be unlocked. I believe, and hope, that this is how it works.