What's new

Tech Cyborg Technology Development Thread

Kinetic Balding1

Day 1 Phenomenal Cyborg
[quHelios is brianTheBEAST, post: 1507755, member: 29309"]Sooooooo are they still being rendered????[/quote]
Ra helios is being lazy and upload but they are done rendering

Ram

Buluc Chabtan
I have a noob question, but I just want to make sure I have this straight: 2xxSD is not interruptable, right? I know that d1xxSD can be stopped with poking, MB b3/f3, etc., but 2xxSD doesn't allow for that?

P.S. sorry for posting this here, I just realized this belongs in the general discussion thread

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
I have a noob question, but I just want to make sure I have this straight: 2xxSD is not interruptable, right? I know that d1xxSD can be stopped with poking, MB b3/f3, etc., but 2xxSD doesn't allow for that?

P.S. sorry for posting this here, I just realized this belongs in the general discussion thread
It can't be interrupted.

Ram

Buluc Chabtan
A few fun things I found/revisited in the lab yesterday:

(1) During a bnb combo like grapple,j2,b3,j3,j2, you can end in d2xxTrait and get some life recovery time (more time or less time depends on your opponent), and also puts you in a nice situation where you can cancel Trait into any special which fits the situation. For example, if the opponent does not tech roll after they are hit with d2, you can grapple to safety if they have a quick, far-reaching wake-up attack, but also you are in perfect max range to SD them as they are getting up. Or, if they have been tech rolling each time, you can dash-cancel out of Trait to get right in their face and do whatever as they are getting up.

(2) 3xxNBCxxdash 3xxNBCxxdash 3xxNBCxxdash etc... Not sure how effective this can be in a fight, but it's fun as hell to do (especially really fast! lol). This just takes advantage of 3's on hit/block plus frames and quick canceling with NB.

(3) IAj2 11 connects as a combo. Awesome? Yes. Useful? Probably not.

Enjoy!

KHAOTIC_xWULFx

Cyborg's Savior
Hey I've kinda been having a little problem, every character has a stage where they Do well on but I've been trying to find a solid stage with Cyborg I personally like great room, watchtower, and rooftop, but I feel like more Stages can benefit Cyborg, can you guys tell me what stages u like to go to and why it's important to your Cyborg gameplay?

Hey I've kinda been having a little problem, every character has a stage where they Do well on but I've been trying to find a solid stage with Cyborg I personally like great room, watchtower, and rooftop, but I feel like more Stages can benefit Cyborg, can you guys tell me what stages u like to go to and why it's important to your Cyborg gameplay?
Fortress of solitude all the way! If you get them with an air fire ball at the right side of the stage, you can get a full combo using the interactable

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
A few fun things I found/revisited in the lab yesterday:

(1) During a bnb combo like grapple,j2,b3,j3,j2, you can end in d2xxTrait and get some life recovery time (more time or less time depends on your opponent), and also puts you in a nice situation where you can cancel Trait into any special which fits the situation. For example, if the opponent does not tech roll after they are hit with d2, you can grapple to safety if they have a quick, far-reaching wake-up attack, but also you are in perfect max range to SD them as they are getting up. Or, if they have been tech rolling each time, you can dash-cancel out of Trait to get right in their face and do whatever as they are getting up.

(2) 3xxNBCxxdash 3xxNBCxxdash 3xxNBCxxdash etc... Not sure how effective this can be in a fight, but it's fun as hell to do (especially really fast! lol). This just takes advantage of 3's on hit/block plus frames and quick canceling with NB.

(3) IAj2 11 connects as a combo. Awesome? Yes. Useful? Probably not.

Enjoy!
I like #1!

#2 is pretty good, but 3xxcancels only guarentee a d1 or standing 2... not exactly great ways to open up your oponent for damage. It is fun though, and in the right circumstance you can bully them into the corner with it where cyborg has a better chance to open someone up.

#3 Mastering iaj2 is critical. Cyborgs only real corner vortex involve IAJ2 12xx(MB)NB and b2xx(MB)NB. Ia-j1xx(MB)NB and Ia-j2(MB)NB will net you some fairly safe damage (or block advantage), especially if your opponent is blocking low a lot. Also I have said before, but Cyborg should really be punishing everything (that is -7,-8 frames or more) with Iaj2, 11xx ( MB)B3 combos (such as Batgirls teleport)

KHAOTIC_xWULFx

Cyborg's Savior
[quoive="BrianTheBEAST, post: 1523382, member: 29309"]Fortress of solitude all the way! If you get them with an air fire ball at the right side of the stage, you can get a full combo using the interactable[/quote]
Yea Ive been trying to figure out some different set ups on that stage, cuz tbh I gotta have me a background bounce stage lol thanks for the advice bro