What's new

Calling all frauds from the East Coast

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
lol excuses when not one member of Arizona made it any where near top 8. and the person who's weekly are played on Tuesday every week in jersey won two of the biggest tournaments for the game, but when someone wins with kabal in MK9 who had a way better looking match up chart, was okay right?

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
lol excuses when not one member of Arizona made it any where near top 8. and the person who's weekly are played on Tuesday every week in jersey won two of the biggest tournaments for the game, but when someone wins with kabal in MK9 who had a way better looking match up chart, was okay right?
When did I say kabal wasn't worse than superman? Injustice and MK9 suck.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
Me
Reo
Rico Suave
KDZ
Playin2win
Chris g
M2dave
Tom Brady

This ^^^ will body every team you listed in the OP

Reotired
Rico Suave = hes good
KDZ = doesnt play
pw2 = who?
Chris g = ok
m2dave = lmao worse than me still and I haven't touched the game since evo.
Tom Brady = Working on his tester advantage in KI, he doesn't care about this game. Just being the best with x character.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Reotired
Rico Suave = hes good
KDZ = doesnt play
pw2 = who?
Chris g = ok
Tom Brady = Working on his tester advantage in KI, he doesn't care about this game. Just being the best with x character.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Reotired
Rico Suave = hes good
KDZ = doesnt play
pw2 = who?
Chris g = ok

I'd be willing to bet money on this team vs whatever West Coast has to offer. Especially every person in this team at their prime. LOL if every person in this team was at their prime in Injustice and was willing to play, I would bet any amount of money vs any team of 8 people from the West Coast. You guys would be lucky if you took out two of our people

pherleece

Woolay
Sao87 I cant tell if you're just trying to create hype or you really are ignorant. It just feels like your trying to get people to go to your event 2 weeks before a major. And saying NEC isnt a major is just plain stupid. Even is Big E pays $0 for the whole event and makes 100% profit, doesnt mean it wouldn't be a major. I really hope you're just trying to create hype...

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
I'd be willing to bet money on this team vs whatever West Coast has to offer. Especially every person in this team at their prime. LOL if every person in this team was at their prime in Injustice and was willing to play, I would bet any amount of money vs any team of 8 people from the West Coast. You guys would be lucky if you took out two of our people
Maybe in their prime fresh after testing the game and us picking it up on launch. Not now.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
Sao87 I cant tell if you're just trying to create hype or you really are ignorant. It just feels like your trying to get people to go to your event 2 weeks before a major. And saying NEC isnt a major is just plain stupid. Even is Big E pays $0 for the whole event and makes 100% profit, doesnt mean it wouldn't be a major. I really hope you're just trying to create hype...
Injustice just isn't hype :(

Can we stop pretending it is and rally behind our superstars as they dominate us for the first few months in KI3 after having tested the game for months.

pherleece

Woolay
Injustice just isn't hype :(

Can we stop pretending it is and rally behind our superstars as they dominate us for the first few months in KI3 after having tested the game for months.
I agree and disagree. It has its hype moments and its dull moments imo. Its all an opinion in the end and the p2w vs rico mm is hype to me. The fran vs theo will only be hype to me if fran gets to match point on theo but I doubt it

Wow calling out Big E for no reason.. if you have some proof of him getting the venue for free provide it, otherwise its that same bullshit talk everyone was spewing ~6 months ago or whatever about how much TO's are making off tournaments. Then (I think) it was choi just posted the final ballroom price without logistics, supplies, games, tvs, etc and it was like 14k. You think venue fee alone covers that? Doubtful.

Ill def be making it out to arizona now!

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
Wow calling out Big E for no reason.. if you have some proof of him getting the venue for free provide it, otherwise its that same bullshit talk everyone was spewing ~6 months ago or whatever about how much TO's are making off tournaments. Then (I think) it was choi just posted the final ballroom price without logistics, supplies, games, tvs, etc and it was like 14k. You think venue fee alone covers that? Doubtful.

Ill def be making it out to arizona now!

Proof: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=600861