What's new

Battle Arena Week 3 Winners Announced -- Gameplay footage is LIVE!

I forgot who said it, Boon or Hector but some of these camera angles arent going to be in the game... they are used for cinematic purposes solely for these Battle Arena's
I know that ^_^
It's still annoying, since I don't see as much from the gameplay as I would like to see.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
i can't understand the negative comments on the video's, i mean seriously it looked so damn good i want this freaking game right now!

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Yes, he does lol.... Take away his IAGB and he is nowhere near the threat is currently is.....
he can still rush you down with a cancel that makes you guess and leaves him at 0 or better almost every time, gives him insane meter build and with the enhanced having armor and a flash parry.

> zoning that you can avoid easily

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Lol. Just noticed me and Rathalos think alike and got excited for the Grundy Armor punish at the 33 second mark on that video and we both gif-ed it.

Definitely a hypeworthy bit of information that even on wakeup after a combo his armor will be around to get you out of dodge. Even if its only due to a grab or something he did earlier thats a LONG buff.

Reactions: RYX

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Yes, he does lol.... Take away his IAGB and he is nowhere near the threat is currently is.....
Not that I have agreed with everything this guy has said, but this is absolutely true... however not completely, even without IAGB's he would still easily be a top 5-10 character.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Lol. Just noticed me and Rathalos think alike and got excited for the Grundy Armor punish at the 33 second mark on that video and we both gif-ed it.

Definitely a hypeworthy bit of information that even on wakeup after a combo his armor will be around to get you out of dodge. Even if its only due to a grab or something he did earlier thats a LONG buff.
Dude how many fucking hits did that thing take?! It was so ridiculous haha. I got hype as fuck when I saw that happen.

trufenix

bye felicia
Doubt it, it looked too old to be Wayne Manor.
Yeah, that's what I'm confused about. Anybody counted up all the stages? The initial build suggested 15, but if the character select was placeholder, its possible so was the arena select.

So far we've seen

Insurgency (Metropolis)
Batcave
Some Lexcorp Facility
Arkham
Watchtower
Gotham
Atlantis Throne Room
"Some Manor"
Themyscyra
Regime HQ (Big Logo on floor)
"Some Airfield/Hangar"
Somewhere with Atom Smasher and Giganta in the background
Something street level with Troops

Anything else?

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
Yes but you are missing the point... The IAGB forces you right into Kabal's pressure... you are dash ducking right to where he wants you and building meter.... also dont forget those pesy buzz saws that he can throw at you ;) The IAGB is in whole what makes kabal over the top

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Not that I have agreed with everything this guy has said, but this is absolutely true... however not completely, even without IAGB's he would still easily be a top 5-10 character.

Which would you say is his more important tool, NDC or IAGBs?

Right now Injustice is "theory fighter" as we can only go by what we see and right now Cyborg looks like an insane character, Batman looks top 5 and Joker is low tier. When people complain or praise tactics it's all in theory and a way to open discussion on these characters. If all we do is praise all we see then it's gonna be a boring next couple months.

At the same time, some of you people need to learn to stop making you posts look so trollish and to accept things instead of being argumentative for the sake of being argumentative.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Cyborg's zoning is great, but what makes it so easy to use is he has a bitching dash AND a fast get out of dodge zipline move to keep him extremely mobile at staying out. Not changing my prediction from last week that Cyborg will be a top tier character.

EDIT:

ALSO IF YOU KEEP USING THIS THREAD FOR KABAL AND MK9 ARGUMENTS I AM MAKING A NEW THREAD

Yeah, that's what I'm confused about.
The story of the game will play slightly in the future, so who knows what happened in the mean time.

Maybe the Regime was paying Wayne Manor a visit and tried to find clues about Batman's new place, but that would mean that the Batcave is not the usual Batcave we know, but a new place, no one knows about (even though I don't see Superman not being able to find it, if he really tries).