What's new

Battle Arena Week 3 Winners Announced -- Gameplay footage is LIVE!

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Here Me Out Folks

I noticed something that will hopefully rest ya minds

just about every fight we seen we were under welmed by all the winners, but blown away but all the lossers think about it

the held back on the chars who won, so that next week be more exciting and repetitive and they went full out with the Losers, cause its there only Video

the only Winner i think they just about went full out on is Batman, well because he is the Mascot of the game

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
I'm not sure if I see a glitch. What's supposed to be happening?
as he's doing his super in the shot above, you can see him in his regular fight stance...

*edit* It's right at the end of his super so I have no idea if it's gonna get fixed...

as he's doing his super in the shot above, you can see him in his regular fight stance...
Meh, I personally wouldn't care. It happens so fast that it doesn't distract me from the battle.
I wouldn't call it a glitch though. Just bad art during that particular scene, but it isn't the only one. Wonder Woman for example has a different shield during her super.

Meh, I personally wouldn't care. It happens so fast that it doesn't distract me from the battle.
I wouldn't call it a glitch though. Just bad art during that particular scene, but it isn't the only one. Wonder Woman for example has a different shield during her super.
That shield being changed still hasn't been explained. I did ask Rigo on Twitter about it I think but never got a response.

Also, it was pointed out in the second thread about this battle, but at 01:35 of GLvsSG, you can see the Brain in the lab behind them.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Grundy looks sexy as hell. I was excited for Bane, but Grundy may be the second grappler I have ever played in a fighter. Hal.. I need to see more.

Cyborg will be played. Definitely my zoner of choice, no doubt. Aquaman looks crazy too. Dat trident.

I am satisfied.

Cruz

Banned
GL looks okay to me, he's a character that allows you to have different play styles, you can be a basic rushdown or combine with some constructs and he also allows you to be a zoner with some of his weapons.