What's new

Battle Arena Week 3 Winners Announced -- Gameplay footage is LIVE!

Week by week, we've witnessed some of the most epic Super Fights Injustice: Gods Among Us has to offer when the game releases on 4.16.2013. This week, we conclude the 3rd week in the Battle Arena hosted by WB games -- the bouts this week were none other than, The King of Atlantis, Aquaman vs Cyborg and Green Lantern vs Solomon Grundy! The fans have voted, and now it's time to see who will emerge victorious?!

Next Monday, 2.25.2013, the final 2 match ups will be unveiled as we head into the Quarter Finals. Who will it be? Will be see new characters? Be sure to tune in on Monday and keep a look out on TYM to see the latest news on Injustice: Gods Among Us, and be sure to Vote by visiting the following -- injustice.dccomics.com

Also, if you haven't, go pre order Injustice: Gods Among Us, which will release 4.16.2013 [NA] and 4.19.2013 [EU]

Green Lantern vs Solomon Grundy​
Aquaman vs Cyborg​

Attachments

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Green lantern looks amazing!!!!

Aquamans super is highly disappointing.

Cyborg looks like a zoner with high mobility.

Grundy looks whack.

CANT WAIT!!!!!

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Results were expected.

Aquaman appears to have some type of "water body" move that negates physical attacks, Grundy does have super armor, Cyborg is broken, Lantern looks a bit disappointing.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
oh god, cyborg's zoning looks so beautiful.

Aquaman has never been cooler

Grundy WHAT UP WITH DAT ARMOR

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
Everyone needs to stop complaining about the great white sharks teeth, go watch videos of great white sharks attacking and eating prey, and you'll realize that's how their mouth works.
I know about animals...I know about sharks...I even know about Great Whites.
1. Those teeth look like they enlarged Baraka's teeth.
2. They don't swim around as if "biting" something at all times
3. They are blind when biting
4. SHARKS DON'T SMILE, this isn't Finding Nemo!
5. Does THIS look ANYTHING LIKE the shark in the game?! HELL NO.

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
The green lantern fight was hilarious, I thought green lantern was getting beat so bad then all it took was a quick trip to outter space lantern town, a couple of busses and jets, and it GL ftw.

Sent from M-Class Star Freighter USCSS Nostromo