What's new

Battle Arena Week 3 Winners Announced -- Gameplay footage is LIVE!

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I would love to see you beat any decent Kabal, Kenshi, Freddy, or Kitana with noob.....
Kabal - I've played and beaten LulzLou and some other randoms who were really good, babied Khaotic Rush before too, Winter, and some of my fellow clansmen
Kitana - Mikey_Mike1993, best Kit I've played, so many close matches
Freddy - Don't know any who are amazing
Kenshi - Blind Man I can beat(haven't played him in ages), other than that, ESP_xMIDNITE

thx dawg

Justice

Noob
Based on this vid, Aquaman looks like Jade. I hope we get to see more of his shenanigans soon so we can get a better understanding of him.

Quite frankly, I'd rather see Shego in Injustice than Green Lantern. Still lame.

Got to see a fair bit of Grundy and Cyborg and that was a good thing. Not my preferred playstyle, but they look awesome.

The stage transitions are getting longer and longer. Not liking this.

Overall, still not regretting my pre-order, but not feeling overly hype yet either. I hope next week's matches are better.

trufenix

bye felicia
Hmm ya becasue nothing says "balance" like a 9% 6 frame projectile 2% chip on block, or ya know like the three of the top five characters being zoners....
Kabal's problems go way deeper than a broken projectile. Skartlet and Freddy have broken projectiles and they're not tops. Cage, KL, and Reptile have no zoning game and they are super good.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Fractured_Shadow Compbros

Can this thread please not turn into a 'complaining about MK9' derailment.. Take that stuff back to 2012. Thanks 2 very much.

I'm not complaining about MK, I'm defending it. When people say "I'm hoping Injustice doesn't become the OP zoning fest of MK" when that statement is not true then I'm gonna do my best to inform such a misinformed post/poster.

Reactions: RYX

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
Even though I think Cyborg will be annoying to fight, not calling him OP or broken, I'm still gonna try him out. He looks like he''ll have a lot of bad ass set ups.

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
ok so now you are a hypocrite lol

Zoning isnt mindless , if it were so easy everyone would be doing it and winning. Most dont including Kabals and Kenshis
How am I a hypocrite? I'm really confused now... seriously... I'm being attacked becasue I've said that zoning in MK9 was over the top? What do you mean most don't include Kabal and Kenshi? Two of the best zoners arnt zoning everybody out?

RYX

BIG PUSHER
How am I a hypocrite? I'm really confused now... seriously... I'm being attacked becasue I've said that zoning in MK9 was over the top? What do you mean most don't include Kabal and Kenshi? Two of the best zoners arnt zoning everybody out?
he's saying even kabal and kenshi players can't mindlessly zone anyone who's actually good out

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Originally I didn't care for the camera angles because they showed a new perspective on the action, but during these battles, they made it too annoying and sidetracking from the action.

That aside, Grundy looks like he's going to give people some serious hell when he's in. Green Lantern doesn't seem as overwhelming as I thought he'd be but the angles may have had something to do with that. Aquaman's corner combo on Cyborg was Overkill lol but that's a good thing. Cyborg looks like a fusion of spencer, sektor, and Jax. His overhead zipline on a knocked down opponent spells mixup for days opporitunity. I like it!
I forgot who said it, Boon or Hector but some of these camera angles arent going to be in the game... they are used for cinematic purposes solely for these Battle Arena's

Killzone too

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
Kabal's problems go way deeper than a broken projectile. Skartlet and Freddy have broken projectiles and they're not tops. Cage, KL, and Reptile have no zoning game and they are super good.
LOL freddy is top 5, skarlet's projectile is not broken, and repitle having no zoning? Cage is #9 but has one of the best pressure games in Mk9

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I'm not complaining about MK, I'm defending it. When people say "I'm hoping Injustice doesn't become the OP zoning fest of MK" when that statement is not true then I'm gonna do my best to inform such a misinformed post/poster.
I know, but if you feed the trolls, they will keep arguing and ruin an otherwise happy thread. So I suggest 2 things:

1) Ignore 'em
2) INJUSTICE

Fractured_Shadow please take that to another thread. Don't make someone have to regulate

REYTHEGREAT

I must say. Grundy really impressed me. I might have to try him out. GL looks like he will have some decent mix ups. I am liking cyborg the most