What's new

Battle Arena Week 3 Winners Announced -- Gameplay footage is LIVE!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I know about animals...I know about sharks...I even know about Great Whites.
1. Those teeth look like they enlarged Baraka's teeth.
2. They don't swim around as if "biting" something at all times
3. They are blind when biting
4. SHARKS DON'T SMILE, this isn't Finding Nemo!
5. Does THIS look ANYTHING LIKE the shark in the game?! HELL NO.

yea youre right

game will probably suck cause they dont meet your shark qualifications.

Hopefully Ultimate Injustice: Shark Edition that comes out in 2014 will have the buffed

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
Eh, Hal is a little cooler than I thought he'd be, but I still don't really care about him at all. Aquaman was kinda disappointing in actual gameplay too, although he's still on my shortlist of potential mains. I'm pretty hype for Grundy again though, and Cyborg still looks totally dope.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
ugh so much awesomeness to breakdown... I really love Green Lanter's move set... Obviously want to see much more and wow his Super is perfect ! Well done

Cyborg saying Booyah in the match completes me ... And I wonder what Grundy was saying after the monday , tuesday line lol

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Anyone else notice Aquaman has a water shield? It looks like they are giving anti zoning tools to a lot of the cast. Grundy can super through it, Aquaman can shield himself with water (absorption?) Flash can vibrate through them...seems like they are giving a lot of the cast members viable tools to counter zoning.

If they let Green Lantern Create a wall to block projectiles.......

I know about animals...I know about sharks...I even know about Great Whites.
1. Those teeth look like they enlarged Baraka's teeth.
2. They don't swim around as if "biting" something at all times
3. They are blind when biting
4. SHARKS DON'T SMILE, this isn't Finding Nemo!
5. Does THIS look ANYTHING LIKE the shark in the game?! HELL NO.

Sharks look goofy in general.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I'm excited that they gave Grundy a pretty fast zoning tool (0:56) that he can use to get in and initiate his pressure game. He already looked badass, but that one tool might have been enough for me to consider picking him up.

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
Sorry but your shark comment struck a nerve just like one guy said " OMFG WW looks like a man, so the game is broke" lol
It's fine and you're entitled to your opinion, maybe some people think a shark looking like that is cool. Either way doesn't change the game.

Pig Of The Hut

Anyone else notice Aquaman has a water shield? It looks like they are giving anti zoning tools to a lot of the cast. Grundy can super through it, Aquaman can shield himself with water (absorption?) Flash can vibrate through them...seems like they are giving a lot of the cast members viable tools to counter zoning.
looks like projectile invincibility like smoke

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Cybrog's projectiles reminded me of SoulFist. That guy is hella fast too.

Grundy has a fast dash now, thank god.

Somewhere J360 is shedding a tear.

yea thank god they made Grundy very viable (from what it looks like of course).. He has mass amount of armor and dashes quicker than before... He needs that with no projectiles... I still wonder what a Green Arrow vs Grundy match would play out as..

Pig Of The Hut

yea thank god they made Grundy very viable (from what it looks like of course).. He has mass amount of armor and dashes quicker than before... He needs that with no projectiles... I still wonder what a Green Arrow vs Grundy match would play out as..
hes too cool not to be made viable

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
look at it like projectile invincibility like smoke
Will they give Aquaman a reward for blocking it though? Does the water shield block physical attacks...if it does that + the range on his trident/hundred trident slap may make him a great stegosaurus character. Kinda like Chun Li.

People complaining about aesthetics is really irritating.

I also don't think the words, Broken, OP, Nerf, Tier should be uttered until like October of next year. 6 months. Unless it's something deemed necessary AFTER you've played the game and looked at frame data.