What's new

Tech Zooms Official Flash Tech Thread(3/24/2014)

ZOOM

Noob
You have a turbine in which you recover INSTANTLY FOR NO METER. Shush.
I can punish turbine on reaction if they do it in the air/ get a free block striny if they do it on the ground

Cant just throw it mindlessly specially against flash

ZOOM

Noob
Turbine is useless LMFAO the only way to use it besides on knockdown is if they block a mb oa rocket lol turbine sucks
I love that actually, when GL's do MB oA rocket full screen I expect it, I just get a free B22 punish because they bash a lift or B1 After it..

ZOOM

Noob
Or they do nothing and laugh at you because he is in HIS range lol
Yes, that's what players who aren't the high level or don't know the GL match up as well do. Same thing with people who let Gl get away with B1, B13 or F2 B1 as a block string. Or B13 turret lift. The character doesn't really have 50/50s, you can low to high fuzzy gaurd him.

He's a great character though, top 10 no doubt. Very good set ups and damage. That's where his game is. that's what he's good for. And great footsies/zoning.

Yes, that's what players who aren't the high level or don't know the GL match up as well do. Same thing with people who let Gl get away with B1, B13 or F2 B1 as a block string. Or B13 turret lift. The character doesn't really have 50/50s, you can low to high fuzzy gaurd him.

He's a great character though, top 10 no doubt. Very good set ups and damage. That's where his game is. that's what he's good for. And great footsies/zoning.
His setups aren't good at all GLs best tools are his spacing game. He is hard to approach but his pressure and damage is mediocre

ZOOM

Noob
His setups aren't good at all GLs best tools are his spacing game. He is hard to approach but his pressure and damage is mediocre
Are you kidding me? the character has ambigious set ups, an OTG. cross up F3s, and he does hella damage off them and he's safe if you block. His set ups are great.

Are you kidding me? the character has ambigious set ups, an OTG. cross up F3s, and he does hella damage off them and he's safe if you block. His set ups are great.
They arent ambiguous if you see him do F3 a little early it crosses up but if they do it later its not a crossup. If you lab it enough you can get the timing down and its not that hard to block. His j3/j1 setups are more ambiguous