What's new

Tech Zooms Official Flash Tech Thread(3/24/2014)

ZOOM

Noob
Zyphox, don't derail my thread. This is to find/invent stuff for flash, Not a muffin Muggers fest. If you want to blow me up so bad, Play me, Stop talking and prove it where it betters... Smack talk is pointless. Now leave the thread.. I only want Discussion ABOUT THE FLASH in this thread.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Zyphox, don't derail my thread. This is to find/invent stuff for flash, Not a muffin Muggers fest. If you want to blow me up so bad, Play me, Stop talking and prove it where it betters... Smack talk is pointless. Now leave the thread.. I only want Discussion ABOUT THE FLASH in this thread.
ok i just challenged you at a tournament do you read your notifications? ft5 $100 lets play dog, where it really matters, offline at a tournament.

Alright so about the latest video, I think it's really good and informative so good job again @KHAOTIC ZOOM ...

Haven't had too much time to think about it because I only saw this post late last night and only had a few min to think about it but what I have come up with so far is just an extension of @RockTravHardpl8z post...

For cross up j3 d12 b22f3 LC does work and results in 36% damage

As for both cross up and non cross up options, I think if there is an intractable bounce, def should go for b22 bounce as it yields to great meterless damage and if it's blocked we are plus anyways so who cares...

If there is no bounce present what I realized is that there is enough time to hit confirm a d2... and then either go for

1 - normal j3 d2 b22f3 lc for 30%
2 - j3 d2 b22 rms forward then you can do a delayed cross up f3 or a non cross up f3 or d12 or jump up and do an ambiguous jump in
3 - j3 d2 into b22 rms cancel d2 (24% into fast stand)... can cancel d2 into a far sonic pound for a midscreen crossup or normal for a non cross up reset and potentially launch with MB and trait to get 50%+ or just dash up and go for the 50/50

Note: Points 2 and 3 are both tech rollable and some wakeups beat them but we all know how to stuff up/punish wake ups now with flash

And ofcourse j3 b22f3 rms is also a good option and keeps opponents guessing

And off topic, RockTravHardpl8z are you from Australia if so where from and have we vs'd before?

ZOOM

Noob
Alright so about the latest video, I think it's really good and informative so good job again @KHAOTIC ZOOM ...

Haven't had too much time to think about it because I only saw this post late last night and only had a few min to think about it but what I have come up with so far is just an extension of @RockTravHardpl8z post...

For cross up j3 d12 b22f3 LC does work and results in 36% damage

As for both cross up and non cross up options, I think if there is an intractable bounce, def should go for b22 bounce as it yields to great meterless damage and if it's blocked we are plus anyways so who cares...

If there is no bounce present what I realized is that there is enough time to hit confirm a d2... and then either go for

1 - normal j3 d2 b22f3 lc for 30%
2 - j3 d2 b22 rms forward then you can do a delayed cross up f3 or a non cross up f3 or d12 or jump up and do an ambiguous jump in
3 - j3 d2 into b22 rms cancel d2 (24% into fast stand)... can cancel d2 into a far sonic pound for a midscreen crossup or normal for a non cross up reset and potentially launch with MB and trait to get 50%+ or just dash up and go for the 50/50

Note: Points 2 and 3 are both tech rollable and some wakeups beat them but we all know how to stuff up/punish wake ups now with flash

And ofcourse j3 b22f3 rms is also a good option and keeps opponents guessing

And off topic, RockTravHardpl8z are you from Australia if so where from and have we vs'd before?
My oh my.
You sir, have just completed the flash ambigious set ups. Very nice bro. Good stuff. Looks like this tech is complete.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
My oh my.
You sir, have just completed the flash ambigious set ups. Very nice bro. Good stuff. Looks like this tech is complete.
but your challenge isn't, will you be at CEO? FT5 $100 CEO. you said to play you and get it over with okay then here it is, stop ducking me and answer.

EDIT: fuck it any amount of money, $1, $1000 idgaf its all to prove a point anyway.

ZOOM

Noob
but your challenge isn't, will you be at CEO? FT5 $100 CEO. you said to play you and get it over with okay then here it is, stop ducking me and answer.

EDIT: fuck it any amount of money, $1, $1000 idgaf its all to prove a point anyway.
@CrimsonShadow
Zyphox is derailing my thread. Ive asked 2-3 times for him to leave my threads and he wont. Zyphox post things relevant to this thread or if you have so much of a problem you can PM me. Is it okay to ask of a thread cleaning? Its just him derailing my posts, thanks

Sup guys, first off @Zyphox thats what I like to see non of that going to MMH bullshit but being the badest flash.

2nd If J3 has more ambiguous and consistent crossup properties I will start using it instead of my J1.

3rd Hit confirm off J3 if it is truly ambiguous is simple. D2 rmsC is unpunishable but negative. It eliminates guessing which way to hold back though. Also I would asume d12 or 32 should work if you can fit b22. both are side neutral options which makes the j3 setup true to ambiguity and you aren't just going yolo hoping it works.

I am off of injustice for a while but hopefully someone can confirm if it is a true 50/50 or if it is a controlled 50/50 from same jump distance but different input timing.

ZOOM

Noob
Sup guys, first off @Zyphox thats what I like to see non of that going to MMH bullshit but being the badest flash.

2nd If J3 has more ambiguous and consistent crossup properties I will start using it instead of my J1.

3rd Hit confirm off J3 if it is truly ambiguous is simple. D2 rmsC is unpunishable but negative. It eliminates guessing which way to hold back though. Also I would asume d12 or 32 should work if you can fit b22. both are side neutral options which makes the j3 setup true to ambiguity and you aren't just going yolo hoping it works.

I am off of injustice for a while but hopefully someone can confirm if it is a true 50/50 or if it is a controlled 50/50 from same jump distance but different input timing.
The safest way to hit the set up is j3 D1D2 B22F3 or J3 B22 interactabe bounce, or J3B223F3RMSC run stop Ambigious set up again.. It's not punishable, it's safe. D2 will actually scale the damage a bit more.

I also found something interesting. I've done this quite a few times. no body has blocked it.
F21 LK MB D2 B3 JI3 32 Dash over (thats one cross up) walk back a bit, J3 (double cross up) 11 4 B22LK B22Lk B33F3 LC, Lc.

If you're near the corner, you can do B22Lk b22lk B22f3 LC 21 Lc and set yourself up for F3 double cross up.

lm Tweakk

#BuffAntiAirs
@Zyphox
I will put this as simply as possible

If you're so serious about this, its best to do it in a professional manner because right now you are looking like a complete douche bag, Pm me.

Secondly, there's nothing for me to prove. People Who have played me, an the people who I have beat, such as DJT/Mit, both think my flash is nasty.

Thirdly, All of khaotic agrees that me, and honeybee are better flashes than you. As a matter of fact, We laugh at you.

Fourthly, you have terrible War statistics. Let alone one top 8(which anyone can do, it's not that hard, I have even done it..)

Fifth, from watching you play, I know that once people adapt and learn the flash match up, because many people don't know the flash match up at the moment, you would get destroyed. You're a Dash happy, Jumpy, Same set up/no mix ups abusing flash. And once people learn that, they will understand. Also, This game is dead, most of the good players left, What's the point in even having this comment?

And last of all.. guess what? I don't give a rats ass. You're nothing to me. As far as I see it, I did not tag you in this thread, and this thread was simple, just for techs that I come out with so I can share it with the community, and as far as I see it, you are the only one having a problem since you are the one engaging with me. So do us a favor and walk yourself out of here. Your Flash is basic, and nobody cares. You can go hype yourself up somewhere else, you're just pathetic and it's really showing right now. I love how you bring up non-relevant material to a tech thread. Are you this stupid? Now, i'm not going to reply to you because it's a waste of time. I will just let you make yourself look dumb in my thread. When the time will come, it will come.
Ill let you guys keep your fued between each other , but dont say the game is dead then open up a tech thread , that's just fucking stupid.

@Zyphox
I will put this as simply as possible

If you're so serious about this, its best to do it in a professional manner because right now you are looking like a complete douche bag, Pm me.

Secondly, there's nothing for me to prove. People Who have played me, an the people who I have beat, such as DJT/Mit, both think my flash is nasty.

Thirdly, All of khaotic agrees that me, and honeybee are better flashes than you. As a matter of fact, We laugh at you.

Fourthly, you have terrible War statistics. Let alone one top 8(which anyone can do, it's not that hard, I have even done it..)

Fifth, from watching you play, I know that once people adapt and learn the flash match up, because many people don't know the flash match up at the moment, you would get destroyed. You're a Dash happy, Jumpy, Same set up/no mix ups abusing flash. And once people learn that, they will understand. Also, This game is dead, most of the good players left, What's the point in even having this comment?

And last of all.. guess what? I don't give a rats ass. You're nothing to me. As far as I see it, I did not tag you in this thread, and this thread was simple, just for techs that I come out with so I can share it with the community, and as far as I see it, you are the only one having a problem since you are the one engaging with me. So do us a favor and walk yourself out of here. Your Flash is basic, and nobody cares. You can go hype yourself up somewhere else, you're just pathetic and it's really showing right now. I love how you bring up non-relevant material to a tech thread. Are you this stupid? Now, i'm not going to reply to you because it's a waste of time. I will just let you make yourself look dumb in my thread. When the time will come, it will come.
This is terrible in so many ways, you are probably better off not engaging in any conversations outside of the game on here. You both were looking pretty funny, but you just arguably set the bar there. . . why so much bitch drama in Injustice damnit!

Rodrigue

Spongerod
This is terrible in so many ways, you are probably better off not engaging in any conversations outside of the game on here. You both were looking pretty funny, but you just arguably set the bar there. . . why so much bitch drama in Injustice damnit!
Thank you.

Don't leave too long though, @AK Harold, cuz that's gonna cause some serious separation anxiety. I look up to you n @Zyphox so much.