What's new

Tech Zooms Official Flash Tech Thread(3/24/2014)

ZOOM

Noob
Enjoy, I will update this every time i find tech, Date will be posted on last time updated.
I present to you, Breaking the Flash so hard, you will cry for nerfs. Enjoy. :joker:
@BoricuaHeat
These include set ups, and just broken combos. Some, character specific tutorials.

@Rodrigue Credit to rodrigue for the following set up below, good stuff man. its best to start doing these after sonic pound hard knockdowns, but you have to be near the car.

Last edited:

BoricuaHeat

PSN:KrocoCola
I love video number 13, it's just soooooo stylish. Hell anything with that dash over with 3 is sick, good stuff.

E

Eldriken

I'm not a Flash player or anything, but that's some awesome stuff.

On a side note: CHANGE YOUR DAMN FIRE ALARM'S BATTERY, PLEASE.

Nonameformedude

That Yung Big Body
I dont even play this character and I had to watch every video after seeing that 80+%

That forward dash through the opponent in trait...now im just scared of what flash can do that hasnt been made public yet

ZOOM

Noob
thanks a lot man i was looking to add a bunch of gimmicks to my repertoire.
Interesting. The trait stuff is useful, when people block spmb and u accidently trait up.. You have options.. And they frame trap.

The d2 cross over mid screen gets stuffed even if they try to roll.

The d2 in the corner is a quick stand. They wont react and roll unless and unless they mash.

They arent gimmicks. Make what you want out of them, I will use them.

funny watching the video i had the thought are all flash players this awkward, muffin muggers, now this guy, turns out its the same person

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
Thats alot of goid stuff in there.
I have some good lab homework now.
Im kinda thinking my DD is gonna be dropped in a week for this.

Great stuff @KHAOTIC ZOOM ! My mate told me that you posted the same combo i use on him after the MB LC but yours is slightly different and better if it ends in the corner... I usually do MB LC 11 trait b22 LK b22f3 LK b22f3 LC for 42% anywhere on the screen... Only have been using flash for a few weeks and was surprised why non of the Americans (I'm from Australia) on stream, that I have seen at least, use MB LC into trait combos cause as you said, they make opponents so scared to make mistakes against flash! All the vids were very good and thanks for taking the time for making them as they will help new flash players learn quickly and also help all flash mains develop new tech to confuse opponents even more!

ando1184

Noob
I might be mistaken, but isn't khaotic_zoom aka Muffin Muggers banned from TYM?
Regardless who it's coming from, this is legitimate tech and @Zyphox was the 1st to post a complement to him about it. The way I see is it is; he is contributing to the community by posting "Tech", so why try and start something man? That being said, Good Stuff @KHAOTIC ZOOM !

Last edited:
Grateful for the creative play that you've shared, Professor Zoom. Ah ah ah ah ah more of this speedster! So cool! BTW, do you always play on Catnip's stream?