What's new

Zod Confirmed for IGAU via video from E3; Official Confirmation coming tonight on Conan

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Really Bane? It's alright but it's nowhere near the level of the other ones you mentioned. If anything Superman and Black Adam would've been a lot more fitting on that list. Obviously that's just my opinion and I do agree with 3/4 of your choices.
I think he mentioned Bane because of how iconic the Bat-Breaker is... :cool:

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
Really Bane? It's alright but it's nowhere near the level of the other ones you mentioned. If anything Superman and Black Adam would've been a lot more fitting on that list. Obviously that's just my opinion and I do agree with 3/4 of your choices.
The YEEEEEAAAAAHHH!!! is just too hype for me not to mention it, the super itself is average, but man is bane pumped lol

MashBot

You're over matched.
Flash super should be he run around the world go back in time til they was a kid. Take their fav toy/stuff animal/blanket and smash, rip or cut the shit out of it. And laugh and point at them while they cry... Too much?

That doesn't sound as catchy though. ;)

I have no idea... no one is telling me... :)

Are you kidding me? He has one of the best designs in the game from what I can tell. Obviously I need to see it in better quality to know for sure... but as it stands now? He is godlike. :p

I know it's based off the new comic look, but I think it's corny, especially the goggles. He doesn't look imposing or intimidating whatsoever, especially when compared to the look in the film.