What's new

Zod Confirmed for IGAU via video from E3; Official Confirmation coming tonight on Conan

I was really hyped for Zod but after watching the Conan video I was disappointed. His look is retarded and cartoony and his lines are cheesy, I'll have to wait for the official trailer to see how his moveset is. Well it seems that I paid 15 bucks for Lobo...

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
Don't get me wrong, Zod's Intro, Outro, Grab, super, and stance are bad ass. I'm also sure when his official trailer comes out and we're shown more gameplay it'll be very bad ass. He just looks soooo damn terrible! NOTHING about his face says GENERAL ZOD, he just looks like some random bald technician scientist with a terrible sideburn style.

Too skinny, too cartoony, silly beard and goggles. With all the amazing Zod designs out there, this is the one they go for? Pretty disappointed with his design. Still hyped to use him of course, but I'll be counting the days until Zod skins are released.

MoldMan

Noob
yup, i find it hilarious that they put guys like Zod in the game ONLY because they think theyll make money off of them (and ignore who the fans want) then market them horribly lol they shoulda kept the 2 week schedule Zod would have released right after the movie and there would have been hype
yea whatever hype they thought they could get is lost. A june release would of made sense.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I wanted the scientist look.

But LBSH, none of the roster looks threatening. They look like action figures at best.

Maybe the randoms will bitch enough and we'll get some DLC for our DLC.

I want a modern Terrence Stamp costume for him.

I honestly feel like a total dipshit. I knew Zod was played by a guy named Terrence Stamp. But I had NO fucking clue that THAT dude was Terrence Stamp now. The consummate badass mofo. Right up there with Malcolm McDowell.

Seriously. I've seen that guy in a bunch of shit and loved most of it and never once said to myself "Oh fuck. That's General Zod!"