What's new

Zod Confirmed for IGAU via video from E3; Official Confirmation coming tonight on Conan

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
1. Ah I see

2. I like the design.......:eek:ops

3. I'm getting kind of sick of Injustice. :/ Maybe I've overplayed it I don't know. But nothing about it excites me anymore.
What do you think of the Zod reveal? Will he revitalize your love of Injustice?

I mean it would suck if you got bored of coming to the forums. You are like the best member... :(

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
I can't wait for this. I was learning some Superman, but he's back on the shelf. I've been excited about Zod since I saw the leaked DLC list. I'm even going to watch a talk show host I can't stand to see this tonight.

Mulder

King of Heroes
What do you think of the Zod reveal? Will he revitalize your love of Injustice?

I mean it would suck if you got bored of coming to the forums. You are like the best member... :(
Zod's cool I need to see more though. I'm more excited that Mr.Redit was right all along. And I mean I'll probably fall in love with the game again soon but........lol.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Zod's cool I need to see more though. I'm more excited that Mr.Redit was right all along. And I mean I'll probably fall in love with the game again soon but........lol.
Well hopefully you do. I would really miss you if you left. I mean we always have Conan to look forward to. We will soon be able to bask in the glory of Zod.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Vin-Zod sounds more Kryptonian lol
That doesn't sound as catchy though. ;)

What time does Conan come on?
I have no idea... no one is telling me... :)

Design looks kind of bad. Better have that Man of Steel look released as a skin soon.
Are you kidding me? He has one of the best designs in the game from what I can tell. Obviously I need to see it in better quality to know for sure... but as it stands now? He is godlike. :p

Alexandru Pascu

XBLGT:LordR3van90
Tbh the only supers that I think are on it's level are bane, flash, aquaman, and doomsday
Really Bane? It's alright but it's nowhere near the level of the other ones you mentioned. If anything Superman and Black Adam would've been a lot more fitting on that list. Obviously that's just my opinion and I do agree with 3/4 of your choices.

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
Really Bane? It's alright but it's nowhere near the level of the other ones you mentioned. If anything Superman and Black Adam would've been a lot more fitting on that list. Obviously that's just my opinion and I do agree with 3/4 of your choices.
Bane's is best in the game. He snaps the opponents spine. It's literally an iconic moment in DC comics in the game.