What's new

Zod Confirmed for IGAU via video from E3; Official Confirmation coming tonight on Conan

I gotta say.... lol NRS could've done a lot a lot better with this game... so many story lines in DC universe that they could've ran with.... Nekron's blackest night would've been nice... but ed boon and NRS they just don't think that way.... those thoughts don't run through there head.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
That July release date sucks...

If the Flaming C costume isn't in the Zod compatibility pack I'll be pretty fucking bummed.

I wonder if the Flaming C (somewhat legit character, btw) is a gag for Conan's build of the game or the free compatibility skin for Zod? Still a better DLC than Scorpion... :confused:

I'm slightly less-stoked for Zod knowing his release date will be July. Any hype "Man of Steel" has will be goooone by the time he's available for download, making his inclusion pretty stupid.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
I wonder if the Flaming C (somewhat legit character, btw) is a gag for Conan's build of the game or the free compatibility skin for Zod? Still a better DLC than Scorpion... :confused:

I'm slightly less-stoked for Zod knowing his release date will be July. Any hype "Man of Steel" has will be goooone by the time he's available for download, making his inclusion pretty stupid.
yup, i find it hilarious that they put guys like Zod in the game ONLY because they think theyll make money off of them (and ignore who the fans want) then market them horribly lol they shoulda kept the 2 week schedule Zod would have released right after the movie and there would have been hype