What's new

Zatanna Revealed as the New DLC Character for Injustice!

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
I absolutely cannot stand her voice.
Right? I completely did not expect her voice to sound like that! It's all nasally and whiny. Pretty disappointed there but fortunately everything else looks pretty boss (aesthetic/moveset). It's official, dropping Catwoman.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
This will be my second main girl character I will put my effort in her like I do with catwoman. Now I'm looking for 2 male main characters now. I'm looking into mmh

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Im betting Doomsday will DESTROY her. All those projectiles make it clear to me that armor and pressure will be her downfall. She's zoning/mixups so I'm betting armored shoulders will rough her up pretty well. Could be a first hit wins scenario though given wakeups.

I bet "flameblower" will be a damned fine wakeup for Zatanna.

BrokenAngels00

Longtime Lurker
Right? I completely did not expect her voice to sound like that! It's all nasally and whiny. Pretty disappointed there but fortunately everything else looks pretty boss (aesthetic/moveset). It's official, dropping Catwoman.
It's way too high pitched, and seems like it's trying to be cutesy but in my opinion fails miserably. But I do agree everything else is pretty unique.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
I reallllly hope she doesn't have a stupidly hard to block overhead/low after quan chi trance where your only option is to guess right or die.

KF and batgirl are enough of that bullshit

Kaiology

Lord of Chaos
Like I said, she turned out to be a big disappointment to me. I would have atleast expected her New 52 design.

AND REALLY?

Sonya's kiss.

Noob Saibot's teleport as a grab.

Dhalsim's projectile.

A boring clash.

AND Quan Chi's possession.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I reallllly hope she doesn't have a stupidly hard to block overhead/low after quan chi trance where your only option is to guess right or die.

KF and batgirl are enough of that bullshit
I would love that. But then again, I love batgirl.

I REALLY hope they release the big balance patch alongside Zatanna. Given that eventually Zod and Martian Manhunter players are going to get good at their ridiculously awesome setups, and now Zatanna looks awesome:

We're going to have a much larger list of "low tier" characters if they aren't given something to keep up.