What's new

Zatanna Revealed as the New DLC Character for Injustice!

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
I like the new main talk going on, then its going to be like MMh " oh his so good my new main " and then no one uses him... so far only seen 2 maybe 3 MMh online and his been out a long time since he came out.. it only tkaes her gameplay to not be as good or as easy to execute as the video seems to show that everyone will just to go back to their old eazy to win with mains, this is not trying to be pesimistic its just how things are

I'm still grinding out MMH. I love him, but online it's soooooooo disappointing to lose a match because you missed a god damn B3 after (MB)DB1. I can understand why no one plays him. High execution sucks online.

wee tee

Noob
Probably when all the second round of DLC is done, same as the last batch.
Most likely, yea. Having all that at once always feel like buying a whole new game (pricewise), lol. I'd prefer the step by step thing, but as long as they bring 'em on, I'm fine.

Deftonesrc

Electrical Engineering bitch!
I'm still grinding out MMH. I love him, but online it's soooooooo disappointing to lose a match because you missed a god damn B3 after (MB)DB1. I can understand why no one plays him. High execution sucks online.
yeah, same here man. I use him, but its not a character you can just pick up and go to town. I havent even tried online. . . that notion scares me

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
Isn't swamp thing a hero though? I'm assuming the last 2 (if they're gonna fill the screen) will be villains.

gosoxtim

Noob
this doesnt make sense

To those who were keeping track. Zatanna was also the winner of the "unofficial" DLC poll. Followed closely by Static Shock.

sorry but ,are you crazy ? zoning in this game sucks . there is no good pure zoning character in this game. Zatanna have potential to be one actually .

Lol?!? Zoning sucks in Injustice? This game's gimmicks like stage transitions,interactables and clashes paired with some character's lack of tools to handle zoning ,the slow walk speed and a lot of other things obviously favor zoning. It's good that most of the DLC characters have anti-zoning tools, now that NRS figured how to work them into the game without causing problems like pre-patch Scorpion

REYTHEGREAT

This character as a shit load of tools. Judging by the trailer I would be surprised if she's top 5. A crust fireball, teleport, illusions, divekicks, a vortex setup, stance chance, crazy anti air, mix ups and the list goes on. It's hard to actually dedicate to a character when they keep dropping another character. Now I want to try her.

Omg her stance change where she got the wand and top hat out gave me life.
Her fire breathing and card throwing look amazing.
Shame her face model sucks but at least the costume is actually nice.

Axysial

Owner of the Fuckboy Emporium
I really didn't want to see her in the game, but after seeing the video it seems that they took some liberties with the character to make her pretty badass. I'm excited for sure.