What's new

Zatanna Revealed as the New DLC Character for Injustice!

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I wonder what NRS is doing with the Sub Zero they designed for this game before the Scorpion shit storm happened? I have a feeling this character was simply added as his replacement.

And I hate to be the one that says this after a 2 minute trailer....but god damn does she look broken. Like....incredibly.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Is she going to have a B3, that's difficult to hit mid combo like MMH? I seriously dont want to spend hours learning another combo where I have time a B3 into a 5 frame window.

Noob
I like the new main talk going on, then its going to be like MMh " oh his so good my new main " and then no one uses him... so far only seen 2 maybe 3 MMh online and his been out a long time since he came out.. it only tkaes her gameplay to not be as good or as easy to execute as the video seems to show that everyone will just to go back to their old eazy to win with mains, this is not trying to be pesimistic its just how things are

gosoxtim

Noob
ed boon those who were keeping track. Zatanna was also the winner of the "unofficial" DLC poll. Followed closely by Static Shock.

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
My thoughts:
-She looks interesting, some of her stuff looks good, some looks like cute gimmicks
-I like how they split Dhalsim into the season 2 DLC bahahaha. MMH got his normals, Zatanna got his fireball ultra and yoga teleport
-She looks better than WW design-wise, sure hope she's "hot" enough for this community, because I plan to play this character and I don't wanna have to sift through 100 "manface" posts in her forum.
-Did anyone else see the divekick? They MB it in the video, I wanna see what it does without meter...

Her win pose alone makes me want to play her. Best in the game? She seems really cool. They did a good job making her seem unique. Her specials seem awesome.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Quan Chi trance.
Kung Lao hats (that track?)
Teleports.
Illusions.
Shang Tsung ground fireballs?