What's new

Zatanna Revealed as the New DLC Character for Injustice!

Oh shit!!!! Already? Those Kung Lao hats!!!!!That Quan Chi Trance!!!!tThat Dhalsim Yoga Flame and Yoga Inferno!!!!!that teleport!!!!SHIT!!!!!and bunch of other crazy magical stuff!!

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
This might be the first female character I ever play in a fighting game. She looks amazing.

She'll have Dormammu mix-ups with that slow flaming ball and her teleports :)
We think alike. My first comment was that exact same thing...and since she has a low ground trailing fireball and shang's low projectiles as well you might be able to ball, teleport, low projectile spam.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
*Watches again.

OF COURSE THERE'S NO RELEASE DATE! ;____; Man I want this right now. I'm so hype about her I could cry.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
FUCK YES!

Looks like she has

- a stance change trait
- an awesome fireball
- an ares-esque teleport
- a stun holding move (VORTEX!!!!!!)
- decent lows/overheads
- parry/avoiding move
- ring toss projectile
- dive kick
- ground spark like move
- ground blast like move

I seriously am having trouble containing my hype right now. She is everything I've wanted in a character... and no man-face!

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
OMG!!! Raiden + Kung Lao + Reptile + Quan Chi + MvC M. Bison +... I love you Zatanna :D.
And seems like her trait is a different fighting style, like NW and WW.

NKZero

Noob
We think alike. My first comment was that exact same thing...and since she has a low ground trailing fireball and shang's low projectiles as well you might be able to ball, teleport, low projectile spam.
As long as I can play lame lol. I haven't found a desired second zoning character after Sinestro so I'm hoping she has something. Even if she isn't a full zoner I love her move set based on this video.

Also wtf was that clone thing she did. Seemed to completely evade Grundy's grab super :eek:

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
because of the insane amount of zoners the main cast has
This. Initially I feel there were less teleports or dash through moves due to fear of back to block making teleports OP. However, this game is zoner city and they seem to have a handle on what kind of teleports are fine and what are not now. With that settled they are stuffing as many in as they can get to allow a lot of counterpick options IMO to zoning.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Her stance will be like ravens! The issue will be the pillars, but not a full screen grab that leads to full combo :) also she looks slower on her magic stance so... She looks high tier, but not op! Se has a fast low starter but i never seen an overhead... Well <3