What's new

Zatanna Revealed as the New DLC Character for Injustice!

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Like I said, she turned out to be a big disappointment to me. I would have atleast expected her New 52 design.

AND REALLY?

Sonya's kiss.

Noob Saibot's teleport as a grab.

Dhalsim's projectile.

A boring clash.

AND Quan Chi's possession.
Ho Dafuq cares braaaah?
With all these fighting games out her moves were bound to look like another game's moves.
Ok fuck it. Doomsday has Hulks Gamma Crush. Superman has a somewhat Bionic Arm. Nightwing has C.Vipers ground tremors. Hell Dormammu has Dhalsim fireball teleport setup too lol. :p

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
Possibly the best looking female in the game, but god, that ain't saying much, is it?

Super seems to be a parry move. Probably useless. Tired of teleporting characters, though, christ.

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
Possibly the best looking female in the game, but god, that ain't saying much, is it?

Super seems to be a parry move. Probably useless. Tired of teleporting characters, though, christ.
nah, super seems like a projectile move, the move before it is probaly something like mvc bison's warp/teleport move, you can see Zatana actives her super after that.

Just before her move where she splits into 3 outlines, she ducks. I think that this points to it being a dd3 or similar input - it has the same timing as Lex throwing a mine or Batgirl teleporting. It could be part of her super, something a bit different like how Batgirl's is airborne and Scorpion's hits from behind, but I don't think so.

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
No, super isn't a parry move. Her parry move is separate. You can see that she activates super after the parry.
nah, super seems like a projectile move, the move before it is probaly something like mvc bison's warp/teleport move, you can see Zatana actives her super after that.
Just because her super flash happens after the body split move, doesn't mean she hasn't already spent the meter. It wouldn't be unheard of at all to have the flash come when she actually counters something - especially since making the super flash happen first makes the move easier to see and not fall for.

KamkaziChicila

Harley & Zatana is all I need.
Glad to see every comment is "Ohh she's broken" or "Where's Red Hood!?" I don't care if she's top 5 or garbage, I finally get my second queen and I'll play the hell out of her <3 etah annug sretaH

Flagg

Noob
Why the hell did my Xbox have to die now? I usually only play 1 female character in a fighter (skarlet, maKoto) and zatanna looks great!

I think in time mmh will be best character in the game but she looks very enjoyable