What's new

Zatanna Revealed as the New DLC Character for Injustice!

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I think she creates a projections of herself (with back, normal an forward input), and then you must guess which one is she... most interesting looking move imo
Yes! I love how it looks...I also love the trance move...I just hate her stupid baton and top hat...lol

Jok3s

FG addict
I like Zatanna very much, she looks a tricky, but i still want some "cosmetic upgrades" for her face and hair before release.

Suffokate

Worship Only What You Bleed
She looks pretty fun to play but another disappointing super for a DLC character. I want Swamp Thing God dammit!

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Why does she have to have a better teleport than Raven and Ares? I do not like where this is going...

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Well, I didn't want this character and her voice is mad annoying, but I've gotta admit she looks fucking awesome.

Shiny

Buick LeSabrewulf
There's this weird assumption that the guys saying "my new main" are the same ones every time. I think a lot of people who swore they'd be picking up a character actually did, and many of them have probably stayed there.
Agreed. Just sounds like general misanthropy to me. Whether or not those folks 'main' the character or not is really not anyone's concern but the player him/herself.

trufenix

bye felicia
There's this weird assumption that the guys saying "my new main" are the same ones every time. I think a lot of people who swore they'd be picking up a character actually did, and many of them have probably stayed there.
no, the internet is of a single mind. We are legion, for we are many.

Tym'ers be like

'my new main'

After every new dlc announcement

Sent from my LG-E971 using Tapatalk 2

Hey man, I was saying I would main MMH whenever he was released since the game was first announced. Well I mained Sinestro from release until last week and I'm never going to main anybody but MMH for the rest of this game's tenure..unless they release Starfire, but I doubt that'll happen.

She looks awesome. Her gameplay is very nice (unlike her face lol) and she seems powerful.

But let's put the happiness aside and make a minute of silence for all the Red Hood fans (aka Zatanna haters).

She looks great. Really hope the Hat/Wand is a stance change trait but I have a feeling it's similar to Raven's only because there are so many tools in her main stance. Can't imagine what shenanigans could be used if it's a full stance change trait. Even so I'll be playing her a lot because I love stance Change characters if that's what the trait is. Mostly play WW & NW which are nothing like Gen or Lei but yeah those I play the most. Well and all of the girls in the Roster. Harley, Hawkgirl, Catwoman, KF, Batgirl, Raven.... They are such interesting characters and fun to play.