What's new

Zatanna Revealed as the New DLC Character for Injustice!

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
Ares, Raven w/trait, scorpion, zatanna, batgirl, mmh. 6 chars out of the cast w/teleports. 7 if u wanna count doomsday mb meteor. mk still had more tele characters lol.
We shouldn't count Doomsday. I'm supposed to be biased. This is a back to block game though. Teleports are seriously annoying. Specially if I'm trying to destroy them all, you feel me?

She is not a bad choice, but psn need to be more focused on their servers, they spent more time on zatanna teeth than the servers lately. "Yea I said it"

i could count shazam...but his move is like smoke away/towards, which i don't count as a tele move. but then freddy in mk had a smoke away/towards-esque teleport.

idk i just don't count shazam as a "i'm full-screen, but i can appear behind u or on top of u in an instant" teleport wielding character.

i could count shazam...but his move is like smoke away/towards, which i don't count as a tele move. but then freddy in mk had a smoke away/towards-esque teleport.

idk i just don't count shazam as a "i'm full-screen, but i can appear behind u or on top of u in an instant" teleport wielding character.
isn't zatanna's like shazam's?

August

yssalc sa lleh
What does she say during her super? As far as I can gather it's selbat denrut which would kinda make sense...
I think you're right. Honestly I couldn't make out what she was saying, but it does sound like that. It's a very Zee-like quote.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Just occurred to me...no new Skin for anyone? Haven't all the DLC preview trailers had the highlighted character vs a new skin?

Well Zatanna is a day 1 buy for me. Since Rose is my favorite character is SF, I always love to play as magic based characters.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I must say I'm impressed. I don't really care for the whole magician/magic angle (only because I find it corny, plus I hate her outfit). I'll try her out...I agree with the people who say she looks broken...she totally does. I'm starting to think the designer's are going YOLO with each DLC they release, like constantly trying to up show the previous character. (except Lobo, lol)

My only real complaint is that she sounds reminiscent to Bat Girl...whom I DESPISE! ;)

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
I'm going to cry if she has damage scaling worse than Scorpion 3.0

NRS: "Let's give Zatanna damn near every tool in the game but make her damage output like she was duct-taped with NERF foam and Carebears."

DarkPage

Noob
definitely feels like their trying to make higher tier characters maybe as a way to not nerf superman there just making characters who can compete?

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
definitely feels like their trying to make higher tier characters maybe as a way to not nerf superman there just making characters who can compete?

I don't think it has anything to do with tiers, I think they are just trying to make more interesting characters that are a lot less linear then some of the characters in the base game.

That and handing out teleports so people stop complaining about keep away.

insomnia_ftw

It's simple.. We normalize the superman.
I think she creates a projections of herself (with back, normal an forward input), and then you must guess which one is she... most interesting looking move imo
I wonder if any projectile can just beat that. They're all standing in a row.