Teleports?

• Yes

Votes: 71 89.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 10.1%

• Total voters

Zatanna

Meterburned Interactable Master
I really doubt it's like Wonder Woman and Nightwing's. It seems like Raven's. Neither NW not WW could initiate a stance change in midair, and that's what Zee does when she loses the tophat and wand in the video.
No, she doesn't. She loses the hat on the ground, and then goes into a levitate to teleport.

I do agree that its timed, though. The animation is too abrupt, and Zee jumps backwards. If it was a normal stance change, I'd think the animation would have her just take off her hat.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
No, she doesn't. She loses the hat on the ground, and then goes into a levitate to teleport.

I do agree that its timed, though. The animation is too abrupt, and Zee jumps backwards. If it was a normal stance change, I'd think the animation would have her just take off her hat.
hey, maybe it works like hawkgirl trait :D ? its timed for 10 sec but you can use it again without w8ing

Zatanna

Meterburned Interactable Master
hey, maybe it works like hawkgirl trait :D ? its timed for 10 sec but you can use it again without w8ing
That'd be perfect. It'd make it so Zee couldn't zone all day because there'd be a gap to get trait up again, but it'd still allow Zee some good zoning. Plus, it maximizes the time Zee is wearing that hat.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
That'd be perfect. It'd make it so Zee couldn't zone all day because there'd be a gap to get trait up again, but it'd still allow Zee some good zoning. Plus, it maximizes the time Zee is wearing that hat.
but in that gap you can shoot mb fireball :p problem solved :D

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
It's her B3 look after she does the Fireball and the Hypnotize Walk, its B3

Dude, its obvious that its B3. Whoever doubt that would be a fool

It's a little disappointing that her trait is timed (looked like exactly 10 seconds), I was hoping for another stance similar to NW/WW.

NRS too lazy on making a permanent stance change that is balanced for a trait.