- 0:34 homing rings?
- 0:42 uses magic for interactables
- 0:43 MB air combo
- 0:49 fire jutsu
- 1:10 Trait activates
- 1:13 Free launchers in trait?
- Trait lasts for 10 seconds O_O
- 1:22 Air teleport into air MB combo
- 1:26 MB Grand Fireball Jutsu (mid?) (Slowwwww)
- 1:31 MB Magic Trance spell (do you believe in magic?)
- 1:53 low launcher
- 2:07 Illusion spell (my guess is that she can be in any of those 3 illusions depending on input) (Zatanna be trollin')

Post your findings, I will update OP :)

@00:42 she isn't using the levitate for the intractable it just looks like an air stance.

She must have other moves from it or it just might be to stall herself midair. Later in the video she teleports from levitate.
Also~
@ 00:32

Standing reset AFTER she launches her opponent.

This + trance + dhalsim fireball + teleport = a ton of creative resets.

Definitely will be her basis for damage imo; similar but definitely not the same as other reset-girls Batgirl and Killer Frost.

She has a different dash in normal stance and a different dash in suit & tie.

She has a lot of tools/specials:

1. Multi-hit kick (like Aquaman's trident rush) - MB into launch

2. Teleport ground/air

3. Jump arc canceling "hover" stance. Ambiguous properties.

4. Dive kick

5. Deck-of-cards command attack (like jokers flower). Might lead to a standing reset.

6. Flame attack - MB into the Dorammu/Reptile slow-mo fireball.

7. Trance - MB into "zombie walk" towards Zee a la Quan Chi.

8. Trait stance (probably timed) - Wand mid/low projectile combos and a pbaoe magic attack (Kung Lao's spin, Black Adam's lightning cage). Ambiguous properties.

9. 3 Illusion Zee (possibly part of the super) - Ambiguous properties.

Disclaimer:
Nothing in this analysis is certain/confirmed until actual release of the DLC character.
All posts are observations only and should be considered as such.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Also~
@ 00:32

Standing reset AFTER she launches her opponent.

This + trance + dhalsim fireball + teleport = a ton of creative resets.

Definitely will be her basis for damage imo; similar but definitely not the same as other reset-girls Batgirl and Killer Frost.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
- Her trance seems to be a ground move, if you look closely... It starts from the gound, like Frosts iceberg
- Seems like her trait is completely her best zoning option, sadly it seems slow
- Ares' teleport
- A lot of low louncher
- I didn't see any overheads :(

trufenix

bye felicia
I'd bet money its part of her super. Doesn't exactly look like a parry, but its gotta be something akin to it. The copies are too close to be of any actual use strategically and she doesn't move in the slightest after its started. if she really had a regular move like that they would've highlighted it earlier in the trailer.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I'd bet money its part of her super. Doesn't exactly look like a parry, but its gotta be something akin to it. The copies are too close to be of any actual use strategically and she doesn't move in the slightest after its started. if she really had a regular move like that they would've highlighted it earlier in the trailer.
Exactly!

@ :29 during that combo, her MB special with the kicks, started with a low.
@ 1:55 That split leg jumping attack. (If the back leg connects too, that's crazy range for an air-to-air attack.
@ :17 - 2:36 No manface.

PANDA

*Supreme Member*

If that's the case, then her Super would only work on total noobs and would not be combo into anything because its a good 2 seconds long. UNLESS ITS AN UNBLOCKABLE SUPER!! THE PLOT THICKENS O_O

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
@00:42 she isn't using the levitate for the intractable it just looks like an air stance.

She must have other moves from it or it just might be to stall herself midair. Later in the video she teleports from levitate.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
That illusion is definitely part of her special... If you see when grundy tried to hit the first ilusion nothing happened... When he hitted the middle one the super came! I guess you can choose to be one of the three ilusions... The opponent will have two opportunities to guess who are you... If he catches you, you get punished... If you guess right you punish her...
Thoughts?

If the illusion spell is a counter super......

then why didn't it counter Grundy after the first grab attempt?

I think the Super is an attack by itself and illusion is another stance.

trufenix

bye felicia
hat trait is definitely a temporary buff, you can see her momentarily "recoil" when she loses it. Looks like she loses her normal options entirely during it though, no strings, none of the other specials happened during it either.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
hat trait is definitely a temporary buff, you can see her momentarily "recoil" when she loses it. Looks like she loses her normal options entirely during it though, no strings, none of the other specials happened during it either.
I guess her second stance is her zoning stance

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
That illusion is definitely part of her special... If you see when grundy tried to hit the first ilusion nothing happened... When he hitted the middle one the super came! I guess you can choose to be one of the three ilusions... The opponent will have two opportunities to guess who are you... If he catches you, you get punished... If you guess right you punish her...
Thoughts?
That'd be cool, but why would anyone even bother trying to attack her while she's like that if they risk getting super'd?