What's new

Yu-Gi-Oh (Dueling Network/DevPro)

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Wow. The game has changed since last I've seen it. I've never heard of tuners or synchro cards.

Theme

Noob
I LOVED THIS GAME!

Then I found out about girls. This is in the complete opposite directions of said creatures lol...

In all seriousness, I used to pwn my little cousins with my Blue eyes, Red eyes, and Dark Magicians lmfao.... but then I lost my shit somewhere or it got stolen... bastards.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
Thanks for sharing this site REO. Played a bunch of sets with my friend. So much fun. lol.

My name on this thing is Faded Dreams.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
The site really is amazing. It's 100% free, and you can use every card that exists in America. You can play whoever you want at any time, and there's even ranked matches, leaderboards, win/loss records and you can unlock sleeves and better avatars.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I'm addicted now.....

Oh well anyone want to play right now?
What's your name on DN?

And a lot of you that are new I've noticed you're not taking advantage of the extra deck. Even REO who has been playing for awhile doesn't use it. I know Synchro's and XYZ's are new to you, but trust me, you won't be able to win consistently without them unless you're running chain burn or Exodia. Start using your extra decks, play to win fools.

What's your name on DN?

And a lot of you that are new I've noticed you're not taking advantage of the extra deck. Even REO who has been playing for awhile doesn't use it. I know Synchro's and XYZ's are new to you, but trust me, you won't be able to win consistently without them unless you're running chain burn or Exodia. Start using your extra decks, play to win fools.
I don't use them ,but can you tell me some specific cards to use? I will from now on ,and my name on DN is FrostyBarrel . Same as here ,and also I'm free as Derptile has shown me lol

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
I should probably get into this, but I'm too lazy to remake a fiend or deck/hand destruction set.