What's new

Yu-Gi-Oh (Dueling Network/DevPro)

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Lemme tell you what. If some random guy made this thread people would have not cared and say "stupid baby game" but since it's REO, people hop on the bandwagon.

I SHALL REFUSE TO COME BACK TO MY OLD WAYS OF BEING THE DUELING MASTER AND ABUSING EXODIA.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
On a side note, last time I played this was back when I was like 7.I only played because of the anime and ever since GX came out I lost interest.Besides, it's a baby game :cool:

On a side note, last time I played this was back when I was like 7.I only played because of the anime and ever since GX came out I lost interest.Besides, it's a baby game :cool:
Someone already tried that comment....

Also, you don't think people are joining this because of the nostalgia at all?

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Someone already tried that comment....

Also, you don't think people are joining this because of the nostalgia at all?
My nostalgic experience with YGO wasn't very good. Mostly consisted of SALT due to my pre-pubescent competitive nature.Even joined a tournament (in Philipines when I was 7 the scene was pretty big)

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Damn. Digital dueling? The best thing is that you can choose whatever cards you want. I only know older, maybe into the second generation cards. It will take some time to construct a deck...

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
When REO and I duel, we get like 40+ people watching everytime. So funny, cause we troll each other and shit.