What's new

Yu-Gi-Oh (Dueling Network/DevPro)

Hitoshura

Head Cage
@Juggs vs @R.E.O.

AKA

Yugi vs Kaiba

First we're doing the starter decks, then structure decks, then maybe the anime decks or other variations. I've been watching the first season of Yu-Gi-Oh on netflix, and wanted to play with the OG cards and go back to when Yu-Gi-Oh was much simpler.

http://www.twitch.tv/reo_mk

@Zyphox @TopTierHarley @Shaazzyam @Hitoshura @CcTrust @CURBOLICOUS @ExoticAbuse @Error @AK Smarrgasm
I remember yu-gi-oh. God, the game is so ass now. It's been ass for a solid minute! :/

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
I'm running secret top-tier Infernoids until the bae Nekroz comes out, but...

I can't decide if I should run

3 Raiden or 2 Raiden and 1 Lyla.
Needlebug or no Needlebug (i think it's too slow, maybe possibly replace with Denko Rekka)
GUB or no GUB
3 MST, 3 Hidden Armory or just 2 of each

Any suggestions for possible replacements appreciated pls understand i dont usually ask for advice but this might be the hardest decision of my life kthnx

@TopTierHarley
@AK Smarrgasm
@R.E.O. (just kidding, you're free at yugioh)

anyone else, i guess

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King

Needlebug or no Needlebug (i think it's too slow, maybe possibly replace with Denko Rekka)
GUB or no GUB

Any suggestions for possible replacements appreciated pls understand i dont usually ask for advice but this might be the hardest decision of my life

@TopTierHarley
@AK Smarrgasm

anyone else, i guess
Needlebug is definitely too slow, just use Reasoning
I say two Raiden and one Lyla, at least you can pop backrow if you mill mst.
I say no GUB, I don't see Infernoids as a synchro deck.

Extra suggestions: If galaxy cyclone has been added I say use 3 of those instead of mst in general.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?

GUB or no GUB

Any suggestions for possible replacements appreciated pls understand i dont usually ask for advice but this might be the hardest decision of my life kthnx

@TopTierHarley
@AK Smarrgasm

anyone else, i guess
There was a guy who got Top 8 at the ARG Georgia tournament will have a deck profile up on youtube soon that I can give you. He was a good player and his deck was pretty legit from what i saw.

I think he had 3 raiden 2 trooper no lyla and 2 needlebug. You def need 3 MST and 3 hidden armory to help with your Vanity's problem.

I tried the deck and its definitely fun but im not sure just how good it is yet. Well see.

Shaazzyam

Needlebug is definitely too slow, just use Reasoning
I say two Raiden and one Lyla, at least you can pop backrow if you mill mst.
I say no GUB, I don't see Infernoids as a synchro deck.

Extra suggestions: If galaxy cyclone has been added I say use 3 of those instead of mst in general.
this guy said galaxy cyclone. i'll prob replace GUB and i agree with keeping lyla
I think he had 3 raiden 2 trooper no lyla and 2 needlebug. You def need 3 MST and 3 hidden armory to help with your Vanity's problem.
hold dat, TTH. 2needlebug2legit.

i think my lyla is his 3rd space typhoon, and i'm leaning towards just 3 myst so less reasoning targets. idk i have to see mr. top 8s deck profile, pls link me when its out pls.

this deck has a lot of potential. but i dont eant to break 40 cards, ever. why does life have to be so hard.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
i've never played yugimons with a celebrity, can we get games on DN or Devpro
Possibly I dont really play much on DN anymore but once Nekroz come out if i decide to play them i wouldnt mind getting some practice on their if i decide to play them. Ill let you know.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
i literally stopped playing before Shaddoll and Qliphoth became TCG and now I've seen what they've done to Infernities I don't know if I want to come back lol

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
step by step process on how to beat infernoids:

1. play heroes
2. summon darklaw
3. infernoid player scoops
Loool R.I.P. Had no idea people actually played yu-gi-oh on TYM. It's too expensive will all the changes offline and online is just too depressing for me

Shaazzyam

@AK Smarrgasm

Do you think mask change 2 is a good tech in Nekroz? These backrow shenanigans (Yoshenj,. stupid furry deck) have got to stop lol

Right now I'm just siding hands and Denko, which I really think is too slow

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
@AK Smarrgasm

Do you think mask change 2 is a good tech in Nekroz? These backrow shenanigans (Yoshenj,. stupid furry deck) have got to stop lol

Right now I'm just siding hands and Denko, which I really think is too slow
I think its a little excessive IMO. The only card you should really be scared of is emptiness and Mask Change may help but you will waste resources to bring out Acid and you will have to already have a monster on board meaning the emptiness was probably too late anyway.

Nekroz just lose to emptiness badly. IMO you could play dust tornado or twister in the main but other than that idk what else you would really do.

Also heres that deck profile i said id get you

Shaazzyam

I think its a little excessive IMO. The only card you should really be scared of is emptiness and Mask Change may help but you will waste resources to bring out Acid and you will have to already have a monster on board meaning the emptiness was probably too late anyway.

Nekroz just lose to emptiness badly. IMO you could play dust tornado or twister in the main but other than that idk what else you would really do.

Also heres that deck profile i said id get you
It's not even just vanity's or Dlaw, breh, they're running Mistake, Anti-spell, Thunder King, Skill/Mind drain and even one time I saw Secret Village of Spellcasters lol. Nekroz engine already takes so much space, where I feel running back row hate hinders the explosiveness that makes them worth playing in the first place. There's almost no outs and I'm not skilled enough to topdeck a mst at will. And then don't get me started on the mirror.

RIPnekrozneverallowed to live.

I'm just going to cry in the corner and wait for Lilith to come out for infernoids. I'll check out the video when I get home, thanks.

Shaazzyam

What happened to Sky bridge and do you need 3 RoTA? When you only have to get deneb once?
They are now Duality's. Skybridge makes good hands better and bad hands worse. I wouldn't call it a winmoar, but after testing I just felt like unless I drew it first turn I would rather have Duality. This deck bricks hard if you don't have a balance. RoTA 'cause low monster count and I want that first turn Deneb/Unu + RoTA to search Vega into Bujintei for more draw. Say I open with CoTH as well, then I pitch Altair for Bujintei/Unu eff - it's a wrap. Don't question Mr. #39 ranked in the whole wide world, ok? geez.

Do you think 3 Maxx c or Effect Veiler is worth it this format? Thinking about taking out Compulse or Ring for them...

Last edited:

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
They are now Duality's. Skybridge makes good hands better and bad hands worse. I wouldn't call it a winmoar, but after testing I just felt like unless I drew it first turn I would rather have Duality. This deck bricks hard if you don't have a balance. RoTA 'cause low monster count and I want that first turn Deneb/Unu + RoTA to search Vega into Bujintei for more draw. Say I open with CoTH as well, then I pitch Altair for Bujintei/Unu eff - it's a wrap. Don't question Mr. #39 ranked in the whole wide world, ok? geez.

Do you think 3 Maxx c or Effect Veiler is worth it this format? Thinking about taking out Compulse or Ring for them...
I would definitely put in Maxx C, burning abyss are still a thing not to mention people are playing Fire Fist again since spirit is back at 3