What's new

Guide "You're no match for an Amazon." Wonder Woman Combo Thread

redeyes

Button Masher
If they do I'm just gonna assume their goal is to.nerf all characters to shit. Especially after that Harley nerf

harley got buffed.
she got a trait buff and a d2 buff along with the universal d2 buff.

and if it gets toned down from +6 to like +1 or even 0 it wont change much.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
harley got buffed.
she got a trait buff and a d2 buff along with the universal d2 buff.

and if it gets toned down from +6 to like +1 or even 0 it wont change much.
oh wow. i didnt hear of that buff :eek: ill look at Harley later. im glad you told me.

Akae47

Noob
Here's max damage meterless, please feel free to prove me wrong

(All SS) j2 2b1 bash b1 bash 11b1 b1 11b1 x3 f12 parry = 62%

Also as a side note let's stop the silliness of using bash as an ender in the corner. Parry is literally 11x faster, has an easier input, and does the same damage

If you cancel the last 11b1 into super its 71%
:( can anyone do this combo with ease? If so is it possible that someone can do online training with me and show it to me? I CAN'T DO IT YET!!!!:mad:

Wait, how is he doing b1 after bash? Is there some new tech that I missed or something? Oh and is it corner only(assuming its corner only, 62% midscreen sounds a lil silly).

Wait, how is he doing b1 after bash? Is there some new tech that I missed or something? Oh and is it corner only(assuming its corner only, 62% midscreen sounds a lil silly).
yes its corner only and the b1 bash b1 bash is not practical at all since you have to catch them as high as possible with the second b1 (feels like a just frame link) or you wont be able to follow up with 11b1. As corner BNB i would go for the safe 56% j2 2b1 bash 11b1 b1 11b1 x3 f12 parry much easier!

Drizzle

Jump and shoot.
I feel the same way about corner carry combos using LS 23~4, bf3 into 11b1. They seem too finicky to be considered BNBs, so I just do starter into b1, b113, b113 xx lasso grab* and take the free iaDP setup. It's a lot more reliable and you don't have to worry about how high the opponent is.

Just my 2 cents.

*if you're close enough to the corner, you can get 2 b1s.

chores

bad at things
I feel the same way about corner carry combos using LS 23~4, bf3 into 11b1. They seem too finicky to be considered BNBs, so I just do starter into b1, b113, b113 xx lasso grab* and take the free iaDP setup. It's a lot more reliable and you don't have to worry about how high the opponent is.

Just my 2 cents.

*if you're close enough to the corner, you can get 2 b1s.
thats exactly what i do now. the only practical use for these sword corner combos in my mind is post-clash if they have >40% health but less than 60%

AK elitegoomba

http://www.twitch.tv/elitegoomba
Yes that combo I posted is hard as shit, I dont even go for that shit myself in matches. I posted it strictly because of epeen max damage

However I will say that whatever 23 trait cancel bash 11b1 is not too hard with practice and I do use that in matches rather often

Have no idea if this has been posted and i have work shortly so no time to check, but this is a 51 percent 4 bar i just worked out in training which is very diffucult as it includes 2 stance switches in combo, just put on my youtube channel here is the video

Akae47

Noob
Have no idea if this has been posted and i have work shortly so no time to check, but this is a 51 percent 4 bar i just worked out in training which is very diffucult as it includes 2 stance switches in combo, just put on my youtube channel here is the video
You don't have to do so much for so little. you can +40% meterless which is an BnB and you can get +50% with 2 bars with just 1 trait cancel.

I appreciate your lab work and contribution. When you get the chance view the other combos people listed here. To answer your question: Yes there are combos listed in the thread earlier that are more practical and optimal.

yeah, i have many ww combos as that of all characters, i like to make shit up, i no the combos out there u mention, just merely posted this for its tricky scale and stylishness, changing stance not once but twice, :)

chores

bad at things
found something weird. for a punish off 1 in lasso i use:

11~spin 23 b3 j3 b113 lasso (more consistent for me) for 37%

the other night i was playing around and you can actually get off:

11~spin spin (hold down forward) 23 b3 j3 b113 lasso

problem is the additional spin adds... wait for it.... zero damage. still 37%. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PsychoShot

@imashbuttons
Just started learning WW, and sometimes, I'll try and do d1 Lasso Spin and no matter how fast I input it, the spin doesn't come out. Is there a way to get it more consistently?

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
Just started learning WW, and sometimes, I'll try and do d1 Lasso Spin and no matter how fast I input it, the spin doesn't come out. Is there a way to get it more consistently?
If you're on regular controls you can do d+1 into db+3. That means not going to back as you would think. Also, make sure you're not holding down before the d+1, that can screw with it.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
yes
its d12~MB tiarra :)

but you can't "hold" down and hit back ... you actually have to "push" d1b3.

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
I swear after the b113, 23, there are times I land that b3 100% and other times I will miss it for the next 50. LIKE WTF? What is the timing on that thing?

Her b3 seems to be the hardest of the entire cast to combo correctly. The d1, lasso spin, into b3? I might as well forget about it!

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
It would seem any 23 into b3 combo is inconsistent for me. Trying to do 33,23 b3 and it comes out like 50% of the time. UGH THIS GAMEEEEE

if you do it too fast it wont come out.. you will see WW walking back lol.... if you do it too late. it will come out but it wont hit.

find the balance. i actually leave the stick on neutral... then b3.

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
if you do it too fast it wont come out.. you will see WW walking back lol.... if you do it too late. it will come out but it wont hit.

find the balance. i actually leave the stick on neutral... then b3.
You go 23 then b3? The stick is in natrual the entire time? I'm holding back the entire time lol.