What's new

Guide "You're no match for an Amazon." Wonder Woman Combo Thread

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
His dive kick isn't safe. Punish that shit. And if you know he's gonna backdash throw out MB tiara for a hefty punish.
So what do I punish with? B113 doesn't reach, 23 doesn't reach...? Mind telling me your secrets instead of telling me to punish it?

MLDoom

All these prices and I'm still free
So what do I punish with? B113 doesn't reach, 23 doesn't reach...? Mind telling me your secrets instead of telling me to punish it?

B113 punishes for me. If it doesn't for you try 11 MB tiara. I think he has a 7 or 8 frame jab. But the Dont let black Adam get off those divekicks. Try to mirror his jumps and Demigoddess might him out of the sky. It works for me.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Confirm BA's divekick is a MB or not. That is the first step.

If it IS, hold back ..... if he dashes, d12 combo
if not you'll be safe anyway cuz no lows.

If it ISN'T... d12 combo

but again... you can follow his jump backs for free.

McNasty

Moist.
I might try out wonder woman, two questions.

Is the OP up to date, and what BNB'S should I be doing?
b113 23 b3 j3 b113 df1

D12 bf2mb b113 23 b3 j3 b113 df1

Sword stance 22~4~bf2mb b113 23 b3 j3 b113

Sword b2~4~bf2mb b113 23 b3 j3 b113 df1

Corner: b113 23 23 b1 b113 df1 jdb3(otg)

Or b113 23 4 bf3 11b1x4 f12 db1

Theres a lot of variations of stance change max damage corner combos just play around with it see what you are comfortable with.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
b113 23 b3 j3 b113 df1

D12 bf2mb b113 23 b3 j3 b113 df1

Sword stance 22~4~bf2mb b113 23 b3 j3 b113

Sword b2~4~bf2mb b113 23 b3 j3 b113 df1

Corner: b113 23 23 b1 b113 df1 jdb3(otg)

Or b113 23 4 bf3 11b1x4 f12 db1

Theres a lot of variations of stance change max damage corner combos just play around with it see what you are comfortable with.
was just gonna add the 11~lassoSpin 23 b3 j2 b1 b113 df1 for the tighter punishes.

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
Nice thread you guys got here..Since I've been trying to pick up WW, I was working on this combo:

22~MB Shield, 2~Lasso~Lasso Spin, B3, J3, B113~Lasso Spin
46% 1 Meter

I'm not sure if this is the only character that this happens on, but VS Zatanna the first hit of the MB shield sails over her head about 70% of the time after the second 2 of the 2,2 string connects on her. Hopefully this isn't some small hitbox Kitana/Mileena-esque BS that we had to deal with in MK. Does this happen with any other character? Anyone have any other combos that would be able to substitute (starting in shield, going back to lasso) that don't mess up? Does this happen to anyone else where some combos just don't work against certain characters?

AK elitegoomba

http://www.twitch.tv/elitegoomba
Nice thread you guys got here..Since I've been trying to pick up WW, I was working on this combo:

46% 1 Meter

I'm not sure if this is the only character that this happens on, but VS Zatanna the first hit of the MB shield sails over her head about 70% of the time after the second 2 of the 2,2 string connects on her. Hopefully this isn't some small hitbox Kitana/Mileena-esque BS that we had to deal with in MK. Does this happen with any other character? Anyone have any other combos that would be able to substitute (starting in shield, going back to lasso) that don't mess up? Does this happen to anyone else where some combos just don't work against certain characters?

big PETE! glad to see you trying out WW. use 22 trait tiara MB b113..... for your SS bnb

Drizzle

Jump and shoot.
I'd rather go for b2, 23, dash, 23 xx lasso grab. The damage difference is only 3% and I find it a lot easier to land consistently, but that's just me.

46% 1 Meter

yeah 22 mb shield toss does not work on females (save for WW lol manface). this combo is stance specific vs females. im not surprised it doesnt work on Z.

like for it to work both chars should be facing the screen (not away). as far as i remember. vs girls i always go for SS 22, LS, MB Tiara and from there into her bnb.

:)

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Not sure how useful this is, but was messing around with Wanda's shield stance in practice mode and came up with this.
Mad easy to confirm and starts low.

redeyes

Button Masher
so messing around idk if anyones found this but you can do

b2 4 MB shield toss 11b1 x4 f12 bash in the corner.

derp someone posted it ignore me :rolleyes: