What's new

"You're Fired!" -- Joker General Discussion Thread

shig

kool guy
I figured you was trolling, but would it sound like a kick-ass super though.....wouldn't you think???
I wasn't trolling. Well, I wasn't trolling anyone intentionally. Just wanted to see what you guys expected his super to be like.

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
That would be new, fresh take on The joker,but still I wouldn't be mad if they decide to keep Joker the way he is, you know with his laughing gas, bombs and other trickery
Oh yeah, definitely, but I'm just brainstormin here :D
Who's to say he can't have both? Think he'll be a counter style char who's built to piss you off with his confusion tactics

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
I don't know......I would assume The Arkham City Joker or they could go for the MK Vs. DC one

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Which iteration of the joker do they use?
I pray for Arkham City, I couldn't any more of The Dark Knight Joker...I don't consider it to be the same character honestly but that's just my opinion. I prefer the Arkham City interpretation of the character over A LOT OF OTHERS. Trust me you don't need to do anything ridiculous to the character to make him godlike lol. Stay true to the character and I promise he will flourish in this game, just make a walking bag of trickery, weapons and jokes and he should be fine.

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
Just wanna make a announcement to all players that will main The Joker,that this thread will be a Match-up discussion thread.All question about joker's match-ups will ONLY be discuss here.Hopefully when I see or find any gameplay of The Joker we can start talking about the pros and cons of The Joker's playstyle, that will also made into a separate thread.

Joker8417,don't know anyone else thats going to main him, so hope you can spread this announcement to other Joker players

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Just wanna make a announcement to all players that will main The Joker,that this thread will be a Match-up discussion thread.All question about joker's match-ups will ONLY be discuss here.Hopefully when I see or find any gameplay of The Joker we can start talking about the pros and cons of The Joker's playstyle, that will also made into a separate thread.

Joker8417,don't know anyone else thats going to main him, so hope you can spread this announcement to other Joker players
Honestly until I see how the Joker plays I'm maiming Batman, he just looks like my kind of character. I will still at least alt Joker.

Lazoruz

Closer to the coffin, but still kicking..!
The Injustice comic #4 showed Superman killing the Joker, so I'd say, "He's DEAD Jim DEAD!"

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
If MM isn't in the game, Joker may be my new main. My XBL avatar has been the Joker for like 2 years now, one of my favorite characters in the Batman series.

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
If MM isn't in the game, Joker may be my new main. My XBL avatar has been the Joker for like 2 years now, one of my favorite characters in the Batman series.
I don't think MM will be in the game sooooooo

Welcome to the Agents of Chaos :)

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
Finally some gameplay to work with:

00:21- Has a stun move like Sonya's Kiss of Death and Quan Chi's Trance

00:36 - Can't really tell but it look like he might have a slow overhead with the crowbar???

00:51 - He has the ability to cancel out of his gun,maybe he has the same properties as Stryker's Guns

1:07 - Seem like he has a fast sweep(Faster than Johnny Cage???)

1:15 - His jumping arc looks King of Fighter-ish(Don't know what they means hope someone can enlightening me)

1:38 - Outside of canceling his gun it is slow as S#!T :(

1:53 - Rocket Launcher!!!!.....nuff said

2:25 - His throw is soooo Dirty

It seem his main fighting tool is his knife which makes me wonder if the knife extends his hitbox like it does for Cody in Street Fighter 4
and also his dash look pretty quick.My first time watching that video i was nervous cause of the look of his awkward and slow normal animations,but watching couple more time its safe to said that I'm still gonna be Joker main :)

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
I keep rewatching to see if it did or not so you might be right,but are you saying its not a stun pseudo projectile???

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
I keep rewatching to see if it did or not so you might be right,but are you saying its not a stun pseudo projectile???
Yeah I don't think it stuns/grants a free combo. You can see Lex walk forward a little bit after getting hit, which means he could have blocked.