What's new

Your Top 3 Most Overrated Characters

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
the isdue with cage isthat onlymaybe five characters can actuallykeep him out. also I do not understand where you coming from with cyrax his footsies are ridiculous. down4 close bomb and net to keep you in check, it's very dominating when used well.
D4 is the only thing though, B3 and buzzsaw(even with the pushback) are both unsafe. F2 is too slow.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
D4 is the only thing though, B3 and buzzsaw(even with the pushback) are both unsafe. F2 is too slow.
your 12 frame low poke with great range, that is neutral on block, gives you free pressure on standing hit and still adv on crouching hit isn't good enough? with cyrax tools when he does get things started, I think that is quite good enough.Plus do not forget about bombs particularly close bombs. they occupy great space right in front of him giving him good protection and a way of advancing safely.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
ok so apparently kung lao is overrated to fuck , someone please enlighten me on how to beat him be it counterpickin, stages, shitty techs, wotever
TEACH ME !!!

fr stack

i just have d worst decision makin vs lao he does a dive kick, i uppercut thinkin hes teleported , everythin dat can go wrong goes wrong for me in this match dont think ive ever blocked a single low hat cause im afraid once i block ill be trapped in kung lao's wheel of cheese

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
i just have d worst decision makin vs lao he does a dive kick, i uppercut thinkin hes teleported , everythin dat can go wrong goes wrong for me in this match dont think ive ever blocked a single low hat cause im afraid once i block ill be trapped in kung lao's wheel of cheese
i love playing against KLs, really fun match for me when i use mileena,well offline it is anyways lol
baraka vs lao is ok aswell seeing as spin is so good against tele/crossover shananagins & d4/d2 for going under his strings.
used to hate the hat wearing fucker but his hat tier buddy radien gives me more trouble nowadays

SLy

Noob
Well if you say you make the worse decisions then that means its you and not KL bro? It just sounds like you dont have much experience thats all. For him to constantly make good reads on you like that is suspect to me.

fr stack

Well if you say you make the worse decisions then that means its you and not KL bro? It just sounds like you dont have much experience thats all. For him to constantly make good reads on you like that is suspect to me.
ive been playing since launch he aint new to me im talkin decent kung laos , i can make shite of those online tele 3 happy people its the talented players that scare me

Reactions: SLy

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
1. Reptile

he really needs a way that isn't elbow dash to get out of pressure

2. Sektor

he has sooooo many openings that people don't realize

3. Sonya

she is fucking great, but everyone keeps putting her within their top 3 for some reason

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
These characters aren't necessarily THAT overrated,
But for what they are and what people's opinions are on them:

- Kabal (#1? Yes, he has the best matchups across the board, but he's not miles ahead of everyone else like the community is making out to be, nerfing him for the sake of nerfing him won't magically give him 5 bad matchups)

- Kenshi (apparently getting your cross-up stuffed with 12% armor is retarded but when Rain, Sonya, and Scorpion do it and can potentially follow up with a full combo + reset to do whatever they want, that's not a problem.. right)

- Sheeva (This specifically goes out to anybody who doesn't think she's the worst in the game; learn the match-up, that's all I can tell you.)

SLy

Noob
Yea I hear you. But I said the statement assuming you were playing offline. It sounds like youre getting outsmarted alot

bipolar_shango

" Bros before Hoes"
Sonya is by far the most overrated character. No character even comes close. Top 3? Loooool! FYI Sonya is 'Kitana tier'.

SLy

Noob
Sonya is by far the most overrated character. No character even comes close. Top 3? Loooool! FYI Sonya is 'Kitana tier'.
Sonya being overrated? Lmao I dont believe she is..Im pretty sure the community knows where she stands in this game.. All the hype I hear about her seems to be true