What's new

Your Top 3 Most Overrated Characters

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
Kung Lao
Kenshi
Cyrax

...in the hands of actual humans, not PL, Pig, and Maxter.

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
1. Cyber zub-zero (considered bad, but is worse than considered imo)
2. Sub-Zero (considered ok, but is bad imo)
3. Freddy (I know that he is amazing, but I don't personally see it. Don't be like "he's an amazing zoner" and shit I know he is I just don't personally see it)

dendeno9

Noob
1. Smoke (because all of my friends think he is the best shit ever until they've been around for a few weeks)
2. Smoke (because of his teleport)
3. Smoke (because he is very appealing to new players)

dendeno9

Noob
About half of them have grown out of smoke.
....um, wat? Get new friends.

About half of them have grown out of smoke, but seriously, is it just me or is he very popular among very new players. He's just annoying to fight in my opinion.

RTM2004

Revenant Jade
Kung Lao is highly overrated, I agree with PL's comments he made prior in regards to Kung Lao being outside Top 5 at best (#7 iirc).

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
About half of them have grown out of smoke.

About half of them have grown out of smoke, but seriously, is it just me or is he very popular among very new players. He's just annoying to fight in my opinion.
Have you been bodied by a Smoke recently? Jk. Starter characters are Sub, Scorp, Lao, Cage, Smoke, Noob. All of them are incredibly complex and legitimate.

dendeno9

Noob
Have you been bodied by a Smoke recently? Jk. Starter characters are Sub, Scorp, Lao, Cage, Smoke, Noob. All of them are incredibly complex and legitimate.

Sounds about right, maybe add Liu to that list. Surprisingly, I haven't met a starter Cage. I'll admit, my starter characters were like Scorpion, Ermac, Cage, and on and off with Cyrax. Since then I'm pretty dedicated to Cyrax after learning what he's really capable of.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
I'm putting 5 in here because I can.

Cage - He can only do damage when he's in, which doesn't qualify as "brain dead."
Sektor - Being balanced doesn't mean shit. Getting cornered with this character is a DEATH SENTENCE
Smoke - Once again, cannot do damage from far away.
Cyrax - Outside his resets, his footsies aren't that great compared to the rest of the cast.
Kung Lao - I feel somewhat swayed to what Perfect Legend was saying (except for KL not being in top ten. lol), but he doesn't have a good mid attack that's safe. He does have his issues against most lower hitbox characters (Jax, Cage, Sonya just to name a few) because of this and his specials are UNSAFE.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
I'm putting 5 in here because I can.

Cage - He can only do damage when he's in, which doesn't qualify as "brain dead."
Sektor - Being balanced doesn't mean shit. Getting cornered with this character is a DEATH SENTENCE
Smoke - Once again, cannot do damage from far away.
Cyrax - Outside his resets, his footsies aren't that great compared to the rest of the cast.
Kung Lao - I feel somewhat swayed to what Perfect Legend was saying (except for KL not being in top ten. lol), but he doesn't have a good mid attack that's safe. He does have his issues against most lower hitbox characters (Jax, Cage, Sonya just to name a few) because of this and his specials are UNSAFE.
the isdue with cage isthat onlymaybe five characters can actuallykeep him out. also I do not understand where you coming from with cyrax his footsies are ridiculous. down4 close bomb and net to keep you in check, it's very dominating when used well.