What's new

Your most wanted Kharacter reveals?

Toodrunk2combo

Sub and kotal FTW
Kotal. Kotal is all I need. After that I’d love to see frost mileena and Takeda. Plus I think we’re gonna get a few guests characters.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
If Ermac won't be in, Smoke at least.. I am still thinking like an Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 player..

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Sub is always gonna be my boi, he’s my only tier 1 favorite character and I’ll main him but I want a legit secondary this time.

Other characters I really like and will at least try out are
Johnny- probably in and I loved A-List before he got nerfed and the cancles became very one dimensional and ruined creativity
Kitana- in? I liked her in MKX but just didn’t play enough
Scorpion- in, and he looks badass
Noob- hopefully in

Last edited:

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
For me personally: Johnny, Jax, Kano, Liu (confirmed but not revealed) and I'm set. I'm an easy man to please.

Then give me a re-imagined Reiko on top of that and I'll be over the moon.

Shang Tsung would be sick for the story mode but I'd never play him in a million years.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
There are a lot I would want to see, but if I have to name the ones that are a MUST for this game, then they would be:
- Noob Saibot (by far)
- Havik
- Erron Black
- Reiko.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
Ermac and CyberSub
I dont really care about the rest but I feel Im going to have to start caring because it doesnt look like neither of my choices are in MK11

Lokheit

Noob
Top 10 Fav characters list:

Tier 1: Sub-Zero (confirmed)
Tier 2: Sareena
Tier 3: Kenshi, Johnny Cage (pseudo-confirmed), Kung Lao (pseudo-confirmed), Noob Saibot, Sindel.
Tier 4: Quan Chi, Sektor, Jade.

If I can cover at least Tiers 1, 2 and 3 I'd be extremely happy.

MKpimp

I Love Hats
It be nice to have Reiko and Havik and Fujin make an appearance for once... But ill be happiest if they bring back Man Hair Smoke... Fuck yeah!!!

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Kenshi will always be number one for me. I'm very curious to see how they would design him without armor as well as his strings.

*fingers crossed he fights similar to how he did in MK9 where he levitates Sento*

My other spots go to Jade, Rain, Noob, and more of the obscure characters like Darius, Nitara, Sareena, Lin Mei, Erron Black, etc.

I'm really hoping MK11 manages to bring together the "new" and the "old" of the series.

hkriderz

Lin Kuei Scum, yellow robot enthusiast
Erron Black (ma boi)
Noob (cuz he's cool)
Shang Tsung (OG mk villain, really want to see how he looks and plays)
Frost (cuz she's bae and would be awesome if they did a skarlet style redesign on her)
Cyrax (ma other boi)

Zaccel

Noob
Reptile, of course. The current situation with Rain's bubble and the forceball makes me sweat.

However, one combination of characters I want to see is Noob and Sareena. I've been waiting on some acknowledgement about their situation for years; some closure would be another thing scratched off the MK bucket list.