What's new

Your MK11 Main(s) So Far?

Cant judge characters i havent seen yet. So even though i like D'vorah and Shao Kahn as characters, i am not going to say i will main them based on a screenshot. Of the characters i have seen, i am interested in trying out Scorpion, Kabal and Raiden.

Last edited:

Kroaken

Life is a block string with no gaps.
Still hoping for Shang, but from the leaks I guess I'd say Kotal and from what's actually been shown, Sub-Zero or Baraka I guess.

Monarchos159

BALANCED
as of the now konfirmed kharacters im leaning scarlet, jade and scorpion.

that could change in an instant if takeda or kenshi get released, but im not overly optimistic at this point.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
I got my MK9 team mostly so I'm locked in on them which is.

Kano
Baraka's
Skarlet

I'm definitely picking up
Geras as I love grapplers and he looks dope. Love his shenanigans in the neutral and time specials a lot. He's the kind of charater that really appeals to me.

Raiden because he looks like a monster and you can play him any which way you want. He's extremely strong.

Shao Kahn because boss.

Maybe a few others once we see more. But these 6 are locked and are going to hard enough to be loyalists with.

D

Deleted member 35141

In mkx my mains were kenshi , johnny and takeda and also played with sub, cassie and liu.
I have no clue ill have to mess with all the character. Ill be sad if my number 1 main of the last 5 games doesnt make it.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
So far it’s looking like it’s gonna be 100% Sub.

If Johnny Cage and Kitana turn out awesome I’ll play them on the side, Scorpion looks badass too.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
From those who are 100% locked in:

Kano, Baraka, Kabal, Scorpion, Raiden, probably in that order, with a lot of interest in seeing Shao Kahn.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Only counting character's we've seen gameplay of. Kind of expecting to find another character besides these ones

I kind of like Geras but I need his personality to impress me, he just seems a little too clean for MK but if he's super badass then I could get behind him. I think he's an automaton which is pretty rad too.

I really like Jade's projectile invulnerability and I always thought command runs were badass, I'm not huge on this character but I always loved her gameplay.

Raiden looks awesome though and me liking him so much in Injustice 2 makes me want to keep playing him. His teleport shenanigans are the best and he's so badass.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Jade for sure, but will definitely play Skarlet and try out Baraka as well.
I mean, I will try out them all, but those are the ones I'm focused on. ^^