What's new

Your Hype Level At The Reveal And Now

MR.EVL

I am you
MK DAY Hype levels - 10/10
MK ROSTER LEAK Hype levels 9/10

NOW - 100/10
even though my main is not in (yet), I am happy for everyone who got theirs and happy to explore some new/old characters!

stokedAF

casual kahnage
You’re drawing comparisons between NetherRealm’s attempt to rectify their past mistakes regarding female character design and real-world oppression? Get some perspective.

And you’re not seriously implying that people clamor for skimpy outfits out of respect for women, right? There’s certainly an argument to be made about how women should express their sexuality in any way they want, but I sincerely doubt that’s why some dudebro on the Internet wants boobies back.

In any case, advocating for body positivity is not in direct contradiction with wanting more sensible costume options for female characters that are warriors/fighters first and foremost. I’m completely on-board with Mileena flaunting her sexuality and having it manifest in a more revealing outfit, but I don’t necessarily want the abomination that was the Flesh Pit costume.

That was off-topic. I apologize.

My hype after reveal - 6/10.

My hype now - 9/10.
Nah, I didn’t say anything about nrs. In fact, I said I had no problem with the costumes so far, I also said I felt he was exaggerating his point of view with this particular game. That’s why you had to cut that out of my post to conjure your assumption. I just said I see the truth in his half truth. I can see the real world mindset of contradiction in a general sense, not MK costumes or NRS.

Yes, that is respect. I don’t agree with the premise that you can’t respect a woman if you find her sexually attractive. A woman should be body positive and not shamed into a poodle skirt. A woman should be able to make a living just by being an Instagram thot lol. I respect that hustle.Use what you got.

I agree with you. Sexy where it makes sense I’m all for it. Kitana is sexy, that’s whole thing about being 10k years old. She’s still hot. I like her mk11 costume,
I think form fitting is sexy. I think these guys are so mad because they are die hard Kitana fans(ha). Loyalists are the definition of respect. Take Jades costumes for instance, I think her revenant costume is sexy (oh no bare shoulders!lmao) but her monk robe costume will never be used by me. I think that’s pretty awful costume honestly. I can just see his point too and let him know while he was getting shit on by everyone else lol.