Noob
Reveal 7/10
Was fairly disappointed at the time
- Didn't care for the characters announced
- Didn't like the lack of combos
- Game play looked to slow
- Was not a fan of the Fatal/Crushing Blows

Now 9/10
- Still think the overall roster could be better but Noob/Erron/Jax/Geras/Kotal is more than enough to make me happy.
- Noob's trailer has sparked my hope in the combos, sure it won't be mkx level but what I've seen I'm contempt with
- Like the increased speed shown in the last Kombat Kast
- Have warmed up to the crushing blows, still not a fan of fatal. Personally I wish the they would be available when you have less health.
- Every new trailer gets me hyped for the story mode.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Reveal Event 8/10
- Was hesitant like everyone else about how the game would play.
- Was afraid it'd just be a reskinned Injustice

Now 10/10
- Kano. Amazing.
- Now that I really understand how the game is meant to be played and the direction they are taking, I seriously am just ridiculously hyped to get my hands on the game.

Last edited:

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
I try not to get hype about games, as I don't want to ride an emotional rollercoaster that lasts for months. I am indeed excited about the game, and Jade's reveal had me ecstatic, but I quickly calmed down and was just generally happy about it, which I still am to this day. ^^

I REALLY wanted to play Liu Kang and Jax so seeing them in that old skool trailer with some gameplay and possible fatalities/fatal blows really upped my hype at the start from a nice 8 to a nice 10

Last edited:

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
at reveal 10/10

I was literally begging God to know if NRS was to delivery any information about MK11 .... just checking out every major videogame industry event waiting for something .... Hoping for Ed Boon to show something ! I know this new MK reboot era/age had not disappointed so far, so, I had faith in a new MK game, and .... :D

now 20/10

The game looks awesome, incredible, terrifc, amazing, outstanding, lastly .... fucking great ! cannot wait for the date release come out ! I'm a fucking passional fanboy of MK franchise games series, fuck all, MK rules ! :p

freerf245

11 11 11 11
10/10
The first cinematic trailer was probably the most hyped I've been watching a two minute trailer since I was like 8 and the new smash was announced.
10/10
My boy Jax is in and hes beautiful. Next month is gonna be a long wait.

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
9/10 except for a few things I was concerned with.Not to mention the absence of a certain character that name rhymes with womack:(
But right now I m extremely hyped for this game, cant wait till release and become a cave hermit.;)

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Noob & Smoke (I don't care if he's a shadow, I'm naming him Smoke) made my hype for this game immeasurable.
I feel the want to be a part of the great game again even more than I did in 2011.

Y'all don't know the amount of stuff that's happened in Boxworld in the last decade. If I accomplish anything in this game, I want my first interview to be with @JBeezYBabY .
I'm gonna do the Joe Dirt and make you guys feel feelings you didn't know you couls feel. And then I'm gonna dump shadows all over your world until you want to put my head on a stick :D.

It feels real good to be Box again.

(Shit is gonna get weird.)

Reveal: 7/10
I wasn't quite blown away by anything in the reveal except for the noticeable change in overall speed and the return of Skarlet. I didn't/don't mind that combos would be shorter to further promote footsies and such, but the emphasis on Krushing Blows was a little off-putting at first.

Now: 11/10 (no pun intended)
Ever since Kabal's Kombat Kast, my hype has been on a steady incline. It peaked when Noob was revealed, and it then went into absolute overdrive when Cary Tagawa as Shang was revealed shortly after. Anything else I see at this point is just icing on the cake, so to speak.

Last edited:

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Then: 9/10 ... Skarlet returning and Baraka actually being a badass for once made me super hype (I never expected either of these things to happen). But sub looking stupid brought it down a point.

Now: Over 9000/10 ... everything they show has been one upping the last and the hype is crazy. Like I've been home from work for a couple hours now and haven't done anything but read TYM, post in my mk group chat, and watch that trailer lol.

FanTalk

The 5th Yonko
6/10 @ Reveal
-Zoning
-Suspicious Roster
-Slow Pace Gameplay

10/10 NOW.
-After getting a try with the stress test beta Zoning doesn't look like a problem (at least not for me)
-Roster is clean af. Sure there are few characters who I feel shouldn't be there but hey the roster overall is great!
-Again with the stress test beta, the pacing of the game didn't feel slow to me, it had a more natural flow compared to MKX where things can get super fast and Injusitce 2 where it's just a slow fest.

The big takeaway here: Don't criticize a game by just seeing a few pros play. Get a feel for it yourself!

stokedAF

casual kahnage
It’s been pretty steady for me up until recently. It was never low for me so props to their marketing team. I like all of the characters so roster stuff isn’t really important to me. My favorites are Shang Tsung, Shao Kahn, noob and J.Cage.

8 - I got a Shao Kahn preorder off of the back so my hype was top tier already. Then I said the only thing that top that hype is movie Shang or old man Shang.

9 - The cage trailer came out and didn’t disappoint. My hype was raised a little bit.

10 - Played the stress test and came to the conclusion that this will be the best MK I have ever played. Hype raised significantly.

27 - noob revealed, Shang Tsung revealed as old man movie Shang and the mentor of the krypt. Crack level hype. I’m ready...